eva. ♡

𝙔𝙊𝙆𝙐, 𝙈𝙔 𝘽𝙍𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍, 𝙈𝙔 𝘽𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿, 𝙈𝙔 𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙎𝙎

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶. ♡

legend.

i love you so damn much! you are the most caring, sweet & amazing person i have ever come across

you are the most caring, sweet & amazing person i have ever come across.
you're one of a kind, you have that rare personality that could make any girl head over heels for you.
you're so chill, fun & such a great person to be around.
you're honestly an inspiration to me & an inspiration to the whole damn world.
you don't deserve to even know what pain is, let alone feel it.
if i could i would take away all your pain & put it on myself because seeing you in pain hurts me.
you deserve happiness, love, the good things only.
you're so supportive & you never fail to make me smile whether it's an " i love you " or a normal " hey ".
i'm so thankful to Allah for bringing you into my life, i never thought we'd become close but i was wrong smh.

when we first met, we were dry & awkward but second time round i think i messaged you once more & something just clicked & bAM we were so close & that's all that mattered.
i enjoy talking to you all the time, i never want to lose you because losing you would be the worst thing ever. losing you would be me taking a huge ass l & istg i ain't ready for that.
you're important to me, yoku.
& i dislike when you say shit like you're trash or sum like you want to die.
you aren't trash, you are possibly one of the most beautiful humans i have ever had the chance of meeting through this weird as fuck app.
you are real, pure gold.

also, can we please just take a moment or two to appreciate your ooa ?
you are literal perfection;
you are the cutest angel i swear, you look so pure & cute + it's so adorable, smh.
i don't have genes as good as yours if only, istg.
your genes >>> god, yoku, i'm really missing you so damn much right now. it feels like you've been gone for an eternity, i just wish you came back already.
you're still such an important person to me & such an important part of my life, there's days where i feel sad and lost without you, because you were one of those people who knew me better than i knew myself.
you gave me strength, you made sure i never lost hope, you made me know that i wouldn't ever be alone.
you're not here now, we don't talk anymore because you're inactive but i swear, nothing will ever change the love i have for you.
you may not be with me right now, but whilst we were friends, you created a special place in my heart just for you. you reside there, and you always will. nobody could ever replace you, we had a bond that was stronger than the bonds i have with people i know irl and from such distance as well.
i wish we would've met earlier, i wish we would've spoken more, i wish you didn't leave wattpad so soon.
wattpad isn't the same without you like you made it 100 times better.
you were one of those people i would instantly reply to when i saw messaged me, trust me.
i wouldn't reply to everyone so fast but you were one of those people i would have to because i'd be happy you were back.
i really enjoyed your presence, and i enjoyed talking to you more than anything.
you helped me with a whole lot of things, you gave me advice when i needed it, you were so good at comforting me when i needed it, and your presence instantly made me feel happy because you were (and still are, always will be) my brother, and having you in my life was a true blessing i'll forever cherish.

you always made me feel less stressed about school, you always motivated me and i promised you that i wouldn't let you down.
i said i'd try my best to make you proud, i said i'd try not to fall asleep in lessons, i'd pay attention and work hard.
god, that was so much easier when you were here, constantly reminding me and motivating me.
i feel less motivated now that you're not here but i don't like to break promises so i'm trying my hardest for you.
please always know that i love you and that i absolutely miss your presence everyday.

always wishing you come back soon, always missing you, always wanting you back here with us, yoku.
i hope you found the happiness you always wanted, the happiness you truly deserved, i hope you're finally happy, stress free, and no sadness.
just pure happiness.
you're in my prayers always, wallahi.

♡ — love always ,
EVALEIGH LOCKHART
[ ]