3 Those awekward conversations

"So how old are you Morgan?" Annie asked.

"I'm eight years old." I said this kind of shyly.

"So what kind of sports do you do? Soccor, gymnastics, dance?"

"I don't do any sports. I've never had any interest in them and since we used to move all the time I never had a reason to do them." After I said this Annie looked so surprised!

"Well i don't know if your dad told you this but I am an Irish dance teacher at the O'rourke School of Irish Dance!" She said this so proudly. You should try it out! I mean you already have a little bounce in your step when you walk, I think that you'll be a great dancer!"

"Thats a great idea Annie! Would you like to do that Morgan?"

"Ummm I'm not to sure." I stuttered a little. "I guess I'll try it sometime." I said it so quietly that they were looking at me with blank faces. "I Said I'll try it." I said a little bit louder and they both looked relieved.

Clapping Annie said "Oh yay! I'm so glad that you're doing this!" My dad and Annie were both smiling at me.

Just as the waiter brought us our check I told Annie that I was very shy and she said that all of her U8 girls will all be glad to be my friend! I already like Annie.