4 Dance Class

I'm so nervous! I can't actually believe that I am going to try a sport let alone a type of dance that I didn't even know existed!

"Honey? Morgan..."

"Oh sorry dad I'm just a little nervous."

As we pulled into the parking lot my dad said "you sure do! You know Morgan just because I am seeing Annie right now doesn't mean that you have to go to try dance."

"I know! I just feel like it would be kind of cool."

"So you are sure your okay?"

"Yeah I'll be fine dad don't worry."

As I walked into the studio I herd this fast loud violin music. It made me just want to jump up and down! As soon as I set down my water bottle this short girl with curly black hair walked towards me.

"Hi I'm Piper! Are you Morgan?"

"Hi, yeah I'm morgan."

"Welcome to O'rourke School of Irish Dance! Annie told me to help you get ready. Are you ready?"

"Yep I'm ready! Where's Annie?

"Oh shes working with the U6 and 7's right now she'll get us U8's in a minute."

Annie walked into the room with a bunch of younger kids saying "See you guys tomorrow! Hi Morgan! This is my brother Sean our other dance instructor here. Are you ready to start your first day of dance?"

"Yeah but I'm a little bit nervous."

"Don't worry Annie Sean and I will help you!"

By the end of the class my legs were hurting like crazy and I swear I sweat at least three buckets! It was a lot of fun! Annie told me that this weekend a bunch of her students are competing at Oireachtas the Irish Dance regionals and qualifiers for the world championships and she invited me to come see it with her to get a better feel for Irish Dance.