8

The boy smiled uneasily, and Yoongi could tell even with the mask on. The hat he had been wearing had been covering his eyes, making it even harder to recognize him. Yoongi cleared his throat and sat back down nervously. "So... How's Hoseok?" Yoongi asked nervously, wanting to just jump out of the situation and crawl in a hole. Jimin lowered his mask and frowned, sadness evident in his eyes. "Well, you see Yoongi Hyung.." Jimin said as he trailed off, "I..." Jimin tried to say but failed miserably. Spit it out. Yoongi wanted to say but bit back his words, not wanting to scare the boy away. He has secretly wanted to meet Jimin, but not this recently. It still felt too awkward.. Yoongi waited patiently, letting the boy collect his words. "Me and Hoseok Hyung were never really together, it was just a thing to get you..." Jimin said, not daring to finish his sentence, for fear of scaring away the boy. Yoongi didn't understand a word he was saying as he finished, because he was stuck on the words, "Me and Hoseok Hyung were never dating." it was Likes symphony to his ears. Something he'd want to hear on repeat forever and ever. He visibly slumped back into the bench and smiled through the mask. "Go on." He said cheerfully. Jimin seemed deeply confused by this. "Promise you won't get mad?" Jimin asked quietly, not wanting to lose him over something like this. Yoongi's smile dropped, "It depends.." Yoongi said skeptically. Jimin sighed and took of his hat to run his fingers through his hair. "I did it to see if you might get jealous or not.." Jimin whispered ever so quietly. Yoongi almost didn't hear it at all.

Almost.

Terribly sorry to waste your time, and you can skip this if you want, but I need some advice on if I should publish this new ChangKi FF. [Kihyun & Changkyun from Monsta X]

 [Kihyun & Changkyun from Monsta X]

Also, I hit 1.43k on Epiphany?!??!

Thank you so much guys, I really appreciate this!! Sorry, and this will probably be the last authors note of the book

Thank you so much guys, I really appreciate this!! Sorry, and this will probably be the last authors note of the book. Unless I get into a tight situation or something. Thank you for understanding, ❤️