14

It had been at least three days since the incident, and whenever Yoongi thought of it, his heart would clench in anger and complete sadness. He couldn't understand why someone would do such a thing, for attention nonetheless. He decided to make small clips of lyrics just to take his mind off f everything. He didn't have a song in mind, but he made small notes here and there, and it helped slightly.

I wanted to live my life for you

I just can't bear the storm inside my heart

The real myself inside the smiling mask, I reveal entirely

-later that day-

Yoongi walked into a café, and the feeling of nostalgia washed over him. He had come here every day after school when he was a teenager. Albeit he always came alone, he enjoyed it anyway. He walked up to the counter and ordered a black coffee, with a muffin since w hasn't eaten lunch. He sat down and scrolled through his phone, waiting for his order to finish. He heard the words, "Batman" resound through the small café, and he smiled to himself as he got up to pick up his order. Even if he got weird stares from strangers and the barista looked absolutely done with him, he found it hilarious.

He sat back down at his table and took a sip of his coffee as he pulled out his phone. Somebody sat down in front of him, making him look up from his phone. "Namjoon?" Yoongi asked, cocking his head to the side, not really understanding why he was there. Namjoon gave him a dimpled smile, "Hi Hyung!" He said cheerfully, making Yoongi roll his eyes playfully and take a sip of his coffee. "It's too early for such positivity." Yoongi mumbled, "Its the afternoon Hyung.." Namjoon retorted back while rolling his eyes this time. "So anyway, why are you here??" Yoongi asked curiously, first Taehyung and Jungkook, next Jimin, now Namjoon? Small world... Yoongi thought to himself. Namjoon gave him another smile, "Well," he chuckled. "Taehyung and Jungkook came here, so Jin soon followed suit by their constant pestering to come out. Which made Jin drag me here." He smiled dreamily as he said Jin. "Whipped much?" Yoongi said while laughing, making Namjoon smack his arm playfully. "Oh, by the way, how are you guys?" Yoongi asked taking a bite of his neglected muffin. Namjoon's face grew a wide grin, "Really good, I'm thinking of popping the question in a few weeks maybe." He said in a hushed tone. Yoongi's eyes grew big, "OH MY GOD YES FINALLY!!"