24

Hoseok looked up while trembling from the cold, a small sad smile making its way onto his face. Yoongi pulled Hoseok into his house quickly, not wanting him to get sick. Yoongi quickly ran to the bathroom and grabbed a towel. Yoongi ran back and wrapped Hoseok in a towel and then dashed to the kitchen, flicking on the coffee machine to heat up the water. After the water was heated, Yoongi poured out a cup of coffee and did as best as he could to walk quickly into the living room where Hoseok stood, dripping water. "Please sit." Yoongi whispered in the still atmosphere as he handed Hoseok the coffee. Hoseok thanked him with a nod and sat down on the small love seat. Yoongi sat down on a the chair across from him and watched his shoes. The memories of Hoseok shoving his tongue down Jimin's throats coming back. Anger flared up throughout him, but he kept it at bay, knowing that Hoseok was probably sorry and didn't mean to hurt him he way he did..?

After a long and highly awkward and uncomfortable silence, Hoseok finally spoke. "So.." He said quietly, making Yoongi snap out of his reverie. Yoongi just stared at Hoseok, silently telling him to continue. Hoseok stared at the slightly now empty cup of coffee as he started to speak, voice cracking as he did. "I-I'm so sorry Yoongi," he said quietly trying to hold back the tears in his eyes. "I'm a terrible person, and I didn't even know you that much, which makes it all the worse because a somewhat stranger shouldn't do that at all." Hoseok began to ramble as a few tears slipped past without him knowing. Before Yoongi knew it, he was hugging Hoseok tightly, fearing that he might shatter or fall apart if he let go. Hoseok relaxed into the hug and hugged him back just as tight. Needing and silently hoping for support but too afraid to ask. They stayed like hat for awhile. Unmoving in each other's arms. Not wanting to let go, knowing that actions could convey more emotions and feelings than words might at that moment.

Eventually they let go and Hoseok began bawling, apologizing over and over for doing what he did. But when he all of his tears were long dried up, and silence slowly suffocated them both, he heard the three words Hoseok had been dying to hear for these past months.

"I forgive you."

And unknowingly, Yoongi had been wanted to say those words to Hoseok & Jimin ever since the incident.