I'm not an idiot

"They don't fit." I cried.

I grabbed the fourth pair of jeans from the pile ready to try those ones.

"You're pregnant babe you might need to get some new clothes." Wes smiled.

"I'm getting fat." I complained.

"You are not getting fat, you are carrying a human in your uterus." He reasoned.

"Same thing." I shrugged him off and slipped on a pair of sweatpants, giving up on denim.

"You are beautiful." He said wrapping his arms around my waist and his hands found the small baby bump that was currently making it very hard to wear pants.

"And you are full of shit."

"Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine this morning." He laughed.

"We are going apartment hunting and I look like a pile of trash."

"If you don't like what you are wearing then put something else on." He suggested.

"Nothing else fits me you idiot."

"Don't call me an idiot." He frowned.

"Maybe if you stopped acting like an idiot I wouldn't have to call you an idiot." I retaliated.

"How about I take you to buy some new clothes after we check out a couple apartments." He offered.

"I love you." I gave him a quick kiss before scurrying out of the bedroom.

"No way." I shook my head looking around the apartment.

"What's wrong with this one?" Wes sighed.

"It's too small. The baby will need room when it's older to be able to walk around." I explained.

We looked around the apartment once more before the lady led us out of the door.

"How about we look at the ones by Laney and Ethan?" I suggested.

I nodded. Their apartment was very nice and the perfect size, hopefully we could find something suitable for our growing family.

We made our way over to their apartment complex.

"Hey!" I see the happy couple waving at us as we pull up.

"Laney you don't have to come with us." I laughed.

"I want to help find my future god child a place to live."

"Who said you were going to be their godmother?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Who is in my way? I will personally fight them."

"Calm down I was joking of course you'll be the god mother to our baby." I laughed as she left out a sigh of relief.

"Does that mean I'm the god father?" Ethan asked.

"We will see." I shrugged.

"Let's just look at the apartments." Ethan said leading us towards the building.

"Wouldn't it be so much fun to live in the same building." Laney cheered.

"So much fun." I repeated.

We walked into the first apartment and it was amazing. The perfect size and it had an extra bedroom for the baby.

"This is great." Wes said looking around.

"I thought you guys might like this one." Laney smiled.

"A lot better than the others ones we have looked at today." I added.