PART 2 CANDYLAND

Still tuesday

Okay this is the last day im coming to this stupid school. It will be like starting my life all over and i bet i will have better and nicer friends ill have everything planed this friday hopefully.*at school*
*rose's pov* hello so are we still friends *mindey's pov* what do you mean *rose pov* well yesterday I told you i was thinking of moving *mindey's pov*ohh i probably did'nt here you becuease i was on my phone *rose pov* but you said you left your phone at your house *mindey's pov*look i really did'nt want to be your friend... when i saw you... you were lonely and i felt bad so decided to be your friend. *Roses pov* WHAT HOW COULD, YOU SO YOU NEVER LIKED ME!!!!! *mindey's pov* yeah (akward silence) *rose pov* .....just leave *mindey's pov * (runs crying) ..........
(Cries) I HATE HER SHE IS A LITTLE bitch a motherfucker (runs home crying).

Wensday

(Wakes up) im totaly going to be moving know just need to know what place (typing) okay umm......oh i could go to (hears a meow) oh she's awaik im going to give her food and meanwhile I will eat breackfast...(chewing noises) done now it's time to look for what place to go to umm........... ohh I think this is good japan well i dont know the lenguege and that takes long so nevermind.... ohh what about candyland I think it's just the name and aparently it's really rare so maybe there not a lot of people living there a small country hopefully.... and it's pretty far I just need the money for the airport. Now I need to do my homework ...oh right im not going to be going to that dumb  school.