Character Profile

(since i can't remember how to put a summary) I would like to begin by saying that the only character I own is Alaska. The Hetalia charcters belong to Hidekaz Himaruya, and he did an amazing job with them!

Name: Alaska (Arianna, no last name)

Looks: Long, white hair and crystal blue eyes. Usually wears a long, white furred coat with a white furry hat and arm muff.

Age: 20

Personality: she’s a quiet, kind girl with a love of the snow, since it’s all she’s ever known. She’s afraid of the dark because where she lives he likes to stay for far too long. She loves polar bears, but finds penguins to be sort of creepy. “It’s like they’re always dressed up, man. But they don’t have anywhere to go!” She likes living with America. She finds him nice, and believes he makes a fine big brother, though she isn’t actually related to him. She used to live with Russia, and sort of resents him for just practically giving her away. However, she does feel a bit bad for having been so difficult to rear. She is friends with Canada despite him constantly calling her something like “Alaisha.” She tends to have kind of a love/hate relationship with Belarus. She thinks the chick is scary as all fuckin hell, but that she used to be pretty cool. She kind of likes Ukraine, though, and tends to crack jokes about her “not needing a lifejacket because her boobs would keep her a float for years, man.” She never really considered herself a part of Russia’s family, but she does sometimes miss how things used to be.

Info: Russia kind of found her when she was a child and took her in, but was unable to care for her and had to give her to America when she was still fairly young. She didn’t know about his fight with Britain or his struggle to keep her defended, and to this day resents him for giving her up. She does tend to get irritated or angry sometimes, and always throws random snowballs at the person who irritated her, no matter how warm the climate. They tend to be directed a lot at Iggy. She’ll sometimes go with America to his meetings to get away from the dark. She absolutely adores Kumajirou