Chapter 8- Bolivia Part 1

Quick a/n- this will be one of the r6, ghost recon crossover missions if you couldn't tell from the small hints I was giving and yeah.

You had all landed and were currently securing a temporary base until a new voice came on the intercom.

Bowmam- one minute nomad. Who's on this network and what's your business in Bolivia.

Y/n- could ask you the same thing.

Valkyrie- y/n settle, greetings Karen.

Bowman- Megan what are you doing in my jurisdiction.

Valkyrie- hey hey bowman we're here to find a few... lost operatives

Bowman- then you may like what my team has found I'm patching nomad in.

Nomad- should we investigate further into the truck bowman?

Bowman- nomad meet Valkyrie and her team on the ground in Bolivia.

Nomad- hey.

You- sup

Zofia- greetings

Ela- hi

Bishop- yo.

Bowman- nomad I want your team to move up to the outpost rainbow has took over, take them to the truck this maybe the work of one of there own.

Nomad- got it be there in five.

Valkyrie- alright ladies and gents just sit tight for bowman's team to get there.

Y/n- understood team let's hold up in the main headquarters over there.

You all moved in to the main headquarters gathering who it belonged to.

Zofia- santa blanca? Oh these sick bastards! Killing people for mere fun what the fuck?!

You- pull it together Bosak! It's not our mission to stop them.

Nomad- no its ours. Come on let's get moving.

You walked outside with nomad and his team to two cars, your team taking one nomads taking the other.

You- so what's your business in Bolivia?

Nomad- classified

Ela- come on, all of us here basically don't exist to the general public so Where's the harm?

Nomad- fine, we're here investigating the santa blanca drug cartel. Now what about yourself.

Zofia- two of our operatives went rogue and we've tracked them here.

Nomad- you gonna kill them?

Y/n- we don't know... Yet

Nomad- what was your kill order?

Y/n- whatever necessary.

Nomad- typical anyway we're here.

There was a crashed truck with a burning signal flare throats slashed and heads pierced directly though the money wasn't taken.

Zofia- throats slashed, money still here, arrows. This is the work of our girls.

Nomad- will they be a threat?

You- just don't get on there bad sides.

You noticed a tape left on the ground and picked it up.

You- guys over here I've got something.

Nomad- a tape?

Ela- play it!

You clicked the play button and it sparked it to life quickly playing its contents.

Caveira- tell me where my brother is!

Sb lieutenant- I-i don't know

Akari- what's with all the don't knows amigo you see this gun I have pinned against your skull. Its an rg-15 polish standard issue sidearm, 15 round mag with a built in red dot sight and suppressor. You don't tell us what we want you'll die, you give us some sort of information and we'll let you live

Sb lt- o-okay there's an outpost up north there may be information for you.

Caveira- pleasure doing business with you.

A silenced round went off and the tape burned out.

Nomad- up north we go then?

You- agreed, teams on me we're gonna be moving up to the outpost. Then after that it will be a long journey.

A/n again- so I'm putting this story on hiatus so I can work on a little original project with a friend. If I decide to publish it then I'll begin on this again

A a/n- this hiatus was very short XD But now does not matter