Busted

Jungkook pov

Jimin and I was staying later than the others to make up for the practice time we missed. I loved looking at Jimin dance. How could he mange to look so adorable and so sexy at the same time. I was honestly having a bit of a hard time concentrating. But I guess it would be okay we held a little break.

"Why do you have to look so good" I asked him as I got close enough to hear his breathing. I pushed my lips against his and started feeling up and down his abs. I could feel the heath building up between us. I slowly took off his shirt and he took off mine.

Then we heard someone walking through the door, it was V. "Ehm sorry" He said in shock. "I just forgot my bag, have fun doing whatever it is you are doing" He grabbed his bag and walked out of the dance room. Jimin started laughing and so did I. We were both super embarrassed since nobody knew yet. "That was something, I hope he won't tell the others" I said as I gave Jimin his shirt back.

V pov

I had forgotten my bag in the dance room, so I told the guys to wait for me while I was going to get it. I knew the door would be open because Jimin and Jungkook had told us that they would be practicing a bit longer since they weren't there for the first couple of hours. I opened the door to the sight of Jungkook and Jimin making out without their shirts on. I quickly grabbed my bag and walk out of the door trying to avoid eye contact with them.

"Why is your face so red?" Jin asked pointing at Vs cheeks.  "I just saw something I wasn't supposed to see" I said looking down at the floor. "Anything you want to share?" RM asked. "No I'm not the one to tell you guys" I said as we continued walking to the fitting for the clothes we were going to wear for the show tomorrow.