Photoshoot

Jimin pov

I woke up with the sun in my eyes. I flipped over in the bed Jungkook and I was sleeping in to see if he was awake. But he was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly I heard a light knock on the door "Room service" Jungkook said from behind the door. "You have a key yourself, why don't you use it?" I said teasing him. "Okay one minute" he said and put his key in the keyhole.

"Good morning beautiful" Jungkook said as he walked into the room with a tray with breakfast on it. "Breakfast in bed, how romantic" I said and gave him a kiss when he had reached the bed. "Thank you for yesterday Jimin ssi, I love you. Now eat" Jungkook said and but a bread in my mouth.

I was going to a photoshoot today and I was bringing Jungkook with me. At the location there was a lot of food and the shoot was in a kitching.

"So, I was thinking we could take a couple photos of you with food in your mouth and some where your laying on the kitching floor with food around you" the photoshoot director told me, I knotted and laid down on the kitching floor.

At first I had a cherry in my mouth. Jungkook kept saying that I shouldn't eat it and I couldn't stop smiling. He was so cute. Then suddenly he started saying "I want you" in a sexy tone and he didn't stop until the shoot was over. I blushed and needed laughter breaks every now and then. Why did he have to tease me right now? I got quit turned on and it was getting hard to focus. 

When the shoot was over Jungkook and I walked into the changing room so that I could change. "Why do you have to tease me while I'm working? " I said and pushed him up against the wall and put my arm in front of him to block his way. "Why do you have to look so good while you do it?" Jungkook said and put his lips on mine. I could feel my body warming up and I got crazy butterflies in my stomach. I kissed up and down his abs and left a few hickeys. "I love you so freaking much" Jungkook moaned out loud.

We heard a loud knock on the door followed by someone saying "Are you okay in there?". "Yeah were fine" Jungkook said and I blushed.