The hickey

Jungkook pov

We were stretching before the show and I was standing behind Jimin. I had a great time looking at him stretching especially when he was bending forwards. When we were done stretching, we all changed into our show cloths separately. I snuck into Jimin's changing room to give him a good luck kiss. "I know you are going to do amazing" I told him. "You too" he said as we walked out to the other guys.

We have been performing live for five years, but everyone still gets a bit nervous before a show. So, we did our pre-show ritual and went out on stage to start the show.

Jimin and I were doing the coming of age ceremony dance live. I loved practicing the dance with him since it's a very sensual choreograph. He always looked so good while dancing it. Too bad I was dancing to, then I couldn't be able to look at him the entire time. I loved to hear ARMY's extremely positive reaction to the dance. I think I know why they were so excited thought.

We walled our final round around the scene, saying goodbye to ARMY. It had been a great show. We walked backstage to change into something more relaxing and to get ready for the meet and great.

I changed in Jimin's changing room. First, I took off his shirt and he took off mine. Then I went down on my knees to unbutton his pants. Once the bottom was unbuttoned I slid down the zipper. Slowly pulling the pants of him. He did the exact same thing to me and oh boy did I get turned on. I put my finger under his chin to pull him up again so that I could kiss the hell out of him. I felt up and down his biceps and I could feel when he stared flexing. Jimin stared kissing my neck and I could feel his warm breathing down my neck giving me goosebumps. I bit his lip and stared moving my hand lower and lower down his body.

"Jimin will you be done soon? We have to get going" Jin asked through the door. "I will be out in a minute" Jimin answered giving me a sexy smile. "Shit... that was really hot" I whispered in his ear. "Let's do that again later" he answered winking at me.

We put our cloths on and snuck out of the changing room so that the other guys couldn't see that we had been together. "What's that on your neck Jungkook?" Suga asked. I pulled out my phone camera to see what he was talking out. And there it was, a big old hickey right there on my neck. I quickly looked over at Jimin. He was trying to pull a straight face but failed as he made some sort of weird noises every five seconds, trying not to burst out in laughter. "Who gave that to you?" J-Hope asked as all of the guys were closely examining my neck.