Flashback

Y/N POV
Ohhhh no ,you thought.

"There something on your face." Taehyung said.

Fuhhhh you felt relieve.

" ohhh thank you for telling." you replied while wiping your face with tissue.

"Done?" Taehyung asked, you nodded and Taehyung send you home.

"Thank you Tae it is nice to have lunch with you." you said while smiling

"No problemo by the way if you are free tomorrow text me." Taehyung said smiling back after both of you arrived infront your big, golden front door of your house.

"Ok drive safely Tae" you said with that you went inside greeted by the maids and butlers.

"Good afternoon, Young Miss" Mrs Yang your head maid which she take care of you like her own daughter since you are baby .

"Hi Mrs Yang i misss u!" you giggled.

"Go take shower you smell bad." she said giggling while acting covering her nose.

" uhmm okayy." you said while trying to hug her and run upstairs.

"Young miss don't run!!" you heard Mrs Yang said but you simply giggled quietly.

-in your room after taking shower-

Your phone ring while you flipping through the channels finding romantic comedy movie which you love to watch.

"How's your date?" you heard your bestfriend
asked you and you bet she's smirking.

"Hello to you too" you said with sarcastic voice.

"Hihiihi hello bestie, soooo?" she said.

"Well it is better than i expect it to be especially with Tae." you said

"Ohhh just having lunch with him once you already give him a nickname, lucky TAE.Are you gaining feeling for him first ?" she said while you nervously laughing.

-Flashback when you met Taehyung for the first time-

"Hello my name is Lee Y/N." you said while shaking hand with Taehyung.

"Nice to meet you, named Kim Taehyung."

"So what do you think about this whole arranged marriage thing?" you asked while imagining things related to those cliche stories about the guy's girlfriend gonna attack me for 'taking their future husband'🙄

"No idea it just that i think we are too young to be married I'm 22 and you're 20, and nowadays woman just want my money, fame and obviously because of my handsomeness." he replied while you are shocked first he KNOW my age and second did he just insult me wanting his money and fame, and well not gonna argue about his handsomeness since he is a famous rich boy.

"Yeah that's true about the young part but you emphasizing woman include me wanting your money and fame is kinda wrong." you said looking directly to those doe eyes of his.

"So you are saying that you are capable of doing what i can do?" he asked curiously.

"Such as?Ofcourse i can be capable of doing what you can do, what makes you think woman can't do what man can" you asked back, eyebrows raised.

At first he kinda taken back about what i said then he firedback.

"You know like handling company and for your information Miss Y/N woman can fall in love with me just like that." he said while clapping his hand once and smirked infront of me.

"Maybe I'm not those woman." you smirked back.

"ohhh feisty, just wait I will make you fall in love with me"he said confidently.

"Try me darling" you said winking and leaving him outside to enter back inside the expensive restaurant to your parents and future parents in law.

-End of flashback-

"Whaat?!?!? Ofcourse nooo" you replied hurriedly trying to cover your nervousness.

"Don't try to lie at me Mia, i know you since you are out of your mother's vagina." she said laughing (Mia is Y/N's nickname if you forget)

"Urghhh no i am not lying" you said while drinking your whole bottled water within 5 seconds.

"Okay if you say so, bye darls see u when i see u Mwuah mwuah." she said while giggling.

She ends the call. 'Wow great Mia now Hazel knows about your little secret but it's okay you will play hard to get for Taehyung.' You smirked to yourself while thinking about your evil plans.

You texted Tae before going to dreamland that you are free tomorrow except morning, you are going to the gym because lately you ate a lot not worrying about gaining weight.

To:Tae
I'm free tomorrow afternoon onwards, Goodnight Taehyung.

To:Y/N💕
Okay i am gonna bring you
    to meet BTS tomorrow,
goodnight Y/N❤️

Maybe Taehyung is not bad as you think he is and maybe rumours that you heard about him is not true?

TBC🌸Hope you enjoy

Comment if you want to ask about the story.