Morning

Third pov POV
Mia wake up early in the morning to workout with Hazel.She kept thinking about meeting Taehyung's friend that he treat them like his own brothers, BTS, later and nervous because she accidentally met Taehyung's personal assistant ,Yang Minho .

Flashback(she met Yang Minho):
A guy wearing smart black suit approached her with a slight smile and bowed after entering her office with a big, beautiful bouquet of flowers.

Flashback(she met Yang Minho):A guy wearing smart black suit approached her with a slight smile and bowed after entering her office with a big, beautiful bouquet of flowers

'Miss Young?' he said

'Yes, can i help you?' Y/N asked.

'This is from Young Master.' he said as he handed you the flowers.

'Uhmm thank you.' you said while smiling at the flowers like a creep as you thought of your soon to be husband.

'Actually Young Miss i want to tell you that Young Master is not what you think he is, it is just a fake rumours that you heard about him.' he said with assuring smile.

'Ohhh are you saying this because Taehyung order you to?' you said frowning while emphasizing the word 'order'.

'No no ofcourse not Young Miss i just want to tell you that you are a very lucky woman.' He said

'To good to be true.' Y/N said smiling weakly.

' Young Master never introduce BTS to anyone because for him BTS are so special. ' he said leaving you dumbfounded.

'Ok with that i will take my leave Young Miss' he said while bowing and left you alone in the office thinking about what he just said.

'Is it true or not? But he seem to be a  trustworthy guy.' Y/N thought .

End of flashback

Y/N / Mia POV
'Ouchh yahh it's cold!!' You shouted as you realized Hazel pour you cold water.

'Who told you to daydreaming about your beloved husband while I'm here talking alone like an insane woman.' She said as she rolled her eyes back.

' Sorry but fyi Taehyung is not my husband yet.' You said

After you guys finish working your guys ass out, you wanted to eat chocolate icecream just thinking about it make you drool.

'Mia are you insane we just burning our fats out just now.' Hazel said beside you while you started your car engine to go to nearby icecream restaurant.

'I don't care you know food is my first love.' You laughed followed by Hazel.

'Ughh I'm telling Taehyung about this he gonna  get jealous.' She said while you drive fast not minding what she said.

As you arrived and bought the ice cream, you send Hazel to her house since she's not done packing her things for your shared condo with her.

'Ahjumma I'm gonna take shower and nap for awhile before meeting Taehyung.' You said to your head maid as you arrived at your mansion. 

'Ok Young Miss.' she replied and bowed at you as you went to your room.

Finished showering you jumped to your comfy bed and drift to sleep.(ofcourse with clothes on)

TBC🌸