Restaurant

Third person POV
Mia called Hazel lastnight after Taehyung send her home to tell her about hanging out with BTS today at 2pm and now it's already 10am.

'Yeahh i slept late lastnight because one Tae is so freakin sweet to me and two i'm calling Hazel till 2am, well you know girls stuff.'

'Rise and shine' Mia said while stretching on her bed.

'I gotta get ready and pick up Hazel at her house.' She thought while chuckling aishh that girl never want to drive by herself.

After she finished her business in her room e.g straightening her hair, she went down and greeted by her maids.

'Young Miss you need driver?' Mrs Yang asked.

'No it's okay i will drive.' You said and went to your garage and picked black lamborghini.

Her security guards bowed and zoomed she goes. She honked and there she is Hazel walking out her house looking excited.

'Hazel you're okay? You look like a creepy old lady' Y/N said chuckling while looking at her from head to toe as Hazel enter her car.

'Ughh you are just jealous about me and JK.' she said smirking proudly.

'You wish sweetheart.' Y/N said sarcastically while driving fast because it's already 1pm.

They both arrived at Jin's restaurant guarded by Mia's bodyguards that followed them behind all this time with different cars.

'Hi BTS oppa!!' both of them said as they saw BTS.

'Hi sweetie!' Jhope oppa greeted back while others smiled.

They enter a room with many kind of delicious food on the table. Mia is the first one to sit infront this big bowl of bulgogi bibimbap smiling happily making BTS and Hazel heart melts at her cuteness.

 Mia is the first one to sit infront this big bowl of bulgogi bibimbap smiling happily making BTS and Hazel heart melts at her cuteness

'Aish this kid always love food so much, becareful Taehyung if she's hungry give her food if not she will become a monster.' Hazel warned at Taehyung then chuckled to see Taehyung reaction, laughed nervously and shocked.

'Dig in' Jin said.

The room full with laughing and teasing, Hazel and Mia are comfortable with BTS same to them too, they never imagine to have opposite sex bestfriends.

'Nyumm Jin oppa this soooo good.' Mia said to Jin while digging her food .

'Thanks Mia' Jin replied feeling proud.

'Yah eat alot Mia your brothers warn me about your eating habits lately.' Hazel said making BTS curiuos.

'Mia's brothers who?' Namjoon asked

'Ouhh my brothers , Christropher the oldest , twins DeAndre and DeArthur and lastly Marcus, i have four awesome older brothers.' Mia said smiling thinking about them as she miss them so much.

'Are they here in Korea?' Suga asked

'Nope' you smiled weakly at him while Mia's cheeks look like chipmunk's cheeks.

'Ohh i wish to meet them.' Jimin said and they all agreed, while she also thinking the same as her brothers are busy to even facetime her lately.*criesss*

'Okayy change the topic' Hazel said and glared at BTS to prevent Mia from feeling sad.

'So you are hanging out with Manu tomorrow?' She asked out of sudden while smirking at Mia catching BTS attention especially Taehyung.

'Who is Manu?' Taehyung asked as curiousity and jealousy hit him like a truck as he 100% sure Manu is a guy.

'Ouhh Manu is our bestfriends but he went to France to further his study last three years and go back here tomorrow to see his crush.' Hazel said eyeing at blushing Mia.

'No he HAD crush on me last three years but i said i prefer we to stay bestfriends.' Mia defend herself as he see Taehyung furious and glared besides her making she scared to see this side of Taehyung.

'Yeah yeah, Taehyung your rival will come tomorrow.' Hazel said emphasizing the word 'tomorrow' making Taehyung feeling uneasy.

Others laughing and jokes around saying goodluck to Taehyung. While Taehyung is taking it seriously and planning to confess to Mia before it's late and her love one taken by some dude called Manu, just saying his name makes him want to punch the walls.

'Tae you're okay?' Mia asked worried since Taehyung been silenced since Manu thingy happened.

'Uhm' Taehyung hummed not making eye contact.

Mia pulled Taehyung out of the room without others knowing because they're busy talking.

'Tae you know damn well that you're my future husband, right?' Mia asked trying to get eye contact with Tae.

'You promised and i promised to marry each other infront our parents so don't worry even when we don't like each other that time.' Mia continued with assuring smile.

'Yeah, so now you like me?' Taehyung grinned.

'Maybe you're not that bad.' You said while smiling.Only Taehyung know how happy he is at that moment.

They both enter the room slowly but only Suga realized they are gone. Suga asked what are they doing outside and Taehyung replied fresh air while you nodded.

TBC🌸