Prologue

[A/N: This is a sequel to Mesmerized: Mr. Playboy Meets Ms. Naive. Please read the first book to know the characters. http://www.wattpad.com/story/18475741-mesmerized-mr-playboy-meets-ms-naive  Thank You.]

 JX POV

Joelle is asking for time and space. . . and I decided to give it to her while I'm finishing my masteral studies. She will be my inspiration to continue and pursue a different path of my life. . . she's right when she said “Letting go of each other isn't the end of the world, it might be the beginning of the new life for us!”

I hope – giving her time . . . makes her realize that there are people that she can't live without but she have to let go . . . and she needs to let go of Eric.

I hope – giving her space . . . makes her realize that she will miss me. . . that she needs me. . . that she can't live without me. . .that I am the longings of her heart !!!

 But what should I do if it is not me?

Joelle POV

 Time and space . . . I asked JX. . .

 Hoping that time - will let me accept the things that happened between me and Eric and learn to move on. . .

 Hoping that space – will make me realize the reason . . . for so many whys!!!

JX is so special but he arrived in the wrong time in my life. . .

I am just hoping that though we are far away from each other. . .

. . . he will never forget me. . .

 . . . he will continue to care for me. . .

 . . . he will still love me. . .

But what if he gets tired? Another brokenheart?

[A/N:  Please don't forget to vote every chapter!  Thank you!]