Chapter 3 - Knowing Her - Loving Her More

[A/N: This is a sequel to Mesmerized: Mr. Playboy Meets Ms. Naive. Please read the first book to know the characters. http://www.wattpad.com/story/18475741-mesmerized-mr-playboy-meets-ms-naive  Thank You.]

[Picture on the right - JX Montecillo]

JX POV

 “But can I talk to you alone?” asked Kuya Daniel.

Lagot! Ano kaya ang itatanong niya? May sinabi kaya si Joelle sa kanya?

 Umakyat muna si Ate Gel at Gabriel sa taas. Kami lang ang naiwan dito sa minibar.

“Bayaw, salamat nga pala sa pagtatanggol mo kay Princess nung may nambastos sa kanya sa Palawan.” tinapik na naman ako sa balikat. One point for JX. Pero naikwento na agad ni Joelle yon kay Kuya? Close ba talaga sila?

“Not at all, Kuya! I love to protect her and I will not tolerate anyone who will hurt her.” sabi ko.

“Yes, thank you. Our Princess is so naive. I know it's my fault because I am an overprotective brother to her when she's growing up. We're very close to each other. She's closer to me than Mama. Kahit nandito na ko sa Canada. She always ask me if there's something that she don't understand. And whatever I said – she believes it.”

 So, close nga talaga sila. Pero bakit sinasabi ni Kuya Daniel ito sa'kin?

He continue. “I am telling you this because you told us that you love our Princess. And I want to know if you can still accept her despite of her weaknessess.”

Wow, mind-reader si Kuya. Ano naman kaya ang weaknessess na sinasabi ni Kuya?

Itanong ko na nga, baka mabasa niya ulit ang isip ko. “And what are her weaknessess?”

“I think, she didn't grow up normal like any other teenager having crush on someone. Because of my rule when she was a kid. No crush and boyfriend until she finished her studies!” Natawa siya at lumagok ng beer.

Ganon kalupit si Kuya kay Joelle? No crush and boyfriend? Buti nakalusot si Eric. Ah, graduate na nga pala si Joelle ng maging sila.

And then, he continue. “I thought I missed the part of her life having a crush, but just recently before we met Eric. She asked me if she's allowed to have a crush.” Tumawa na naman siya at naiiling. “I know, it's funny. But she is really naive of those things.”

 “So, her boyfriend was Eric , it's okay if she have a crush on him!” sabi ko kahit na may kirot sa puso ko.

Tumingin si Kuya sa'kin na nakangiti at naiiling. “No, her first crush is not Eric though he was her first boyfriend. But I will not tell you who he is. I promised her not to tell anyone. For her, if a guy is not better looking than me or Gab or Papa. Hindi niya maka-cru-crush-san. So, Eric is not her crush – I think na developed lang siya kay Eric dahil sa tukso ng mga kaibigan niya.”

Mas guapo kaya ako kay Kuya Daniel at Gab, ewan ko lang sa Papa nila – so possible pala kong ma-crush-san ni Joelle? Sino kaya first crush niya? Hindi nga siya normal.

“But I saw how much she was hurt when Eric left her.” I told him.

“Yeah, maybe she really was hurt. Mas matindi daw kasi yung na-develop yung love than love at first sight. And I believe she loves Eric.” poker face niyang sabi. “But let's go back to what I'm trying to say about Joelle.”

Na-love-at-first-sight kaya ako kay Joelle. Pero mas lumalalim ang pagmamahal ko sa kanya lalo na ng makilala ko siya.

“She asked me about something that you mentioned to her when you we're at Palawan. She's asking me, what is having fun in bed? What is s-e-x partner? What is that you need to do in bed to be s-e-x partner? She's so worried if she is a bad girl because you share the same bed when you we're at Boracay?”

Lagot ang talim ng tingin sa'kin ni Kuya.

“But I didn't touch her though we share the same bed.” Defensive kong sagot. Baka bigla akong sapakin ni Kuya.

“Yes, you do. That's what she said. For her, hugging and kissing is the same as touching. That's how naive she is about those terms. So, when she's asking about having fun in bed or s-e-x partner. She really don't understand it. I know she's not normal. And it's because of me. She's very smart and intelligent academically but with romance – she's have no idea.” Lumagok ulit siya ng beer at tumingin sa'kin.

“So, do you still love my sister, eventhough she's not normal?” Kuya Daniel is even blushing asking me that question.

Sino ba naman lalaki ang hindi ma-iinlove lalo kay Joelle, knowing that she's so naive and innocent to those things. Kaya pala sa tinagal tagal ang relasyon nila ni Eric ako pa rin ang naging first kiss niya? Naku, alam kaya ni Kuya Daniel yon?

“I really love all about her.” I made an eye contact with him. “What did you told her when she asked you those question? When she asked me about those – I didn't answer her because I thought she's kidding me.” Curious talaga ko.

 Ano kaya ang sinabi niya ka Joelle? Whatever he said - Joelle will believe it.

 “Those are things na mahirap i-explain to her. She will even ask a demo for it.” natawa ulit siya.

 Whahahahaha. Demo daw. Volunteer ako, ako mag-de-demo sa kanya.

He cotinue. . .“I'm just glad that she didn't rely on the internet about those things. And she even stop reading romance stories. I told her that her future husband will teach her those things when they got married. So, she need to let me know if she will have a new boyfriend so I can talk to that man.”

 Wow, lupit talaga! Kailangan talagang makausap talaga niya ang next boyfriend ni Joelle.

“Sana ako na lang yon.” mahina kong bulong. Tumingin sa kin si Kuya Daniel. Narinig ba niya?

“Well, I really hope it's you so I'm not worried because you're very far from her right now. But if you're talking to her on phone or skype – don't mention anything that pollute her mind. Understand, bayaw?”

 Narinig nga pero talagang boto siya sa kin. Nakangiti, eh. “I won't, I promise!”

Kinamayan pa ko. Two points for JX. I'm so glad that Kuya Daniel is trusting me enough to tell those things about Joelle. Every new things I've learned about her. It keeps me fall for her deeper.

Nag-kuwentuhan pa kami sandali at nag-paalam na rin ako dahil maaga pa ang flight ko papuntang Fort Mc kinabukasan. Umuwi na rin sina Mama, Gab at Tita Olive. Walking distance lang sila dito kina Ate Gel pero dahil medyo malamig pa ang panahon. Kaya inihatid ko na sila.

[A/N:  Please don't forget to vote every chapter!  Thank you!]