[50] Give Me A Sign E

Mia's POV

Well that's it. The neon lights tour is over. It went so fast I don't even know where the time went. Demi and I are getting our stuff together at the hotel. We need to leave here in a half hour to make our flights. Demi is taking most of my stuff back with her too LA, while I'm heading to Atlanta to finish up the album with LA Reid. My band is meeting me there.

Finally we got all of our stuff and made our way downstairs to the lobby. Everybody on the tour is going home today except me. When we got down there I saw everybody putting their bags into different cars. Max took Demi's luggage and mine and put them away. I went around and said bye to everyone because they are all getting on the same plane while I have to go to a different terminal to catch mine.

After all of my goodbyes I went to Demi. She was watching my every move while I was saying goodbye. I took her hand in mine and pulled her into the car. Max closed the door and I looked around. The windows are tinted and the driver isn't in the car yet. I looked at Demi and put my hand on her cheek. Her eye started to get watery, I didn't want her to cry. So I put my other hand on her other cheek and pulled her face to mine. My lips smashed to hers.

I really didn't want to leave Demi but I have too because I need to finish the album this week if I want it to be released on time. But on the same hand Demi and I have grown so close together. I honestly don't remember the last time I slept in a bed alone without her.

I heard someone knock on the window and I slowly pulled away from Demi. She put her forehead against mine and a tear fell from her eyes.

"I'm going to miss you." She said.

"I know, I am going to miss you too babe. But once I get back I will make it up to you, okay." I said and wiped the tear away.

"Promise?" She said.

"Promise." I said and kissed her again.

When I pulled away I looked into her eyes. She looked sad but I get it. I can feel the tears burning in the back of my eyes wanting to escape but I won't let them. I need to be strong for her.

"I love you Mia." Demi said. My whole world just shook. Demi just said she loves me.

Is this real life? Did I just get punk'd? Demi Lovato just said she loves me, and not just in a friendly way.

"I love you too Demi." I said back. Demi's smile replaced her tears and she got out of the car. She closed the door and the driver got in. I watched as we pulled away from the curb and away from my girlfriend.

It sucked to see her start to cry, but there is nothing I could do about it. Sara is meeting me at the airport because she needed to do something before the flight. I couldn't help but let a few tears fall. I tried not to but in the end I couldn't stop them.

When the driver opened the car door I tried to get rid of the extra tears. He handed me my bags and I made my way to find Sara. I found her waiting for me at the gate. I walked right past her and handed my ticket to the lady at the counter. She scanned my ticket and handed it back to me. I took my seat next to the window and put my headphones in. We Are The In Crowd started to play as my eyes closed, trying not to think of my brown-eyed girlfriend.

Something hit my shoulder and my eyes opened. Sara is standing getting our bags out of the overhead bin. I got up and helped her. I got my bag and walked off the plane with Sara right behind me. We went over to baggage claim and got our bags. After we got our bags we went outside and got into the waiting car. The car brought us over to our hotel and Sara and I got settled.

My band is staying in the rooms next to me. I haven't seen them yet but we are planning on going out to dinner after this. I texted them to come to my room so we can do something, a few second after I sent the text there was a knock on my door.