1

*Beep Beep Beep*
"Oh no not again"
Haru quickly got out of her bed, dressing up, and making a very quick breakfast before realizing she was already getting late for school.

" Ughhh I should really stop practicing late at night"

She was running out the door with one shoe on, the other shoe on her hand and a piece of bread on her mouth looking like a mess. She started giving her greetings to her new neighbors
"Good Morning, Good Morning, Good Morning"
She just moved in to a new home more close by her school. Haru finally arrived in time before the school guard closed the gate.

"Yes!!! Finally made it Woo!!!"

She got to class but before she got to her desk she got stopped by Ha nee.

Ha nee: "Ey ey where do you think you're going?"

Haru:  "Uhh to my desk of course"

Ha nee: " Umm your desk? don't make me laugh Haru this is my desk now"

Ha nee then pushes Haru and Ha nee's friends gets Haru's stuff and throws them to the floor. Ha nee and her friends then walked away, Haru got up and picked up her stuff then moved to the back seat that was empty. When she started to organize her stuff she looked up to Ha nee and her friends, Haru started having flashbacks when she and Ha nee were best friends in middle school. Then she immediately started remembering how Ha nee started to treat her differently when they got to High School making her  almost like an outcast.

The Homeroom Teacher, Jung In Jae came in class and everyone got to their seats. She had an important announcement to make.

Jung In Jae: " Morning students, you all may have or have not heard that today we got new transfer students coming in and they are quite very popular. I just want to make it clear that please do not start screaming and taking pictures ok? We want them to have a normal welcoming, boys you can come in now."

At the door 7 boys came in and everyone went crazy, Haru was confused to what was going on and when she looked up she was in shock who she saw. She couldn't believe it she thought she was dreaming.

Jung In Jae: "Boys please introduce yourselves to the class"

The Boys: " Hello we are BTS"

"Hello my name is Kim Namjoon nice to meet you all"

"Hello my name is Kim Seokjin"

"Hello my name is Min Yoongi"

"Hello my name is Jung Hoseok"

"Hello I'm Park Jimin nice to meet you"

"Hello I'm Kim Taehyung"

" Hello I'm Jeon Jungkook"

All of them: "We will work hard, please take care of us" all the members bow to the class.

The homeroom teacher and the class clapped for them then the student started to get their phones out to take pics and videos of the boys, and the female students were going crazy for them.

Jung In Jae: " Okay class quite it down please quite down. Now that BTS have properly introduced themselves it's time to assigned to their seats"

Right when the teacher announced the seats all the female students started to kick their desk partner out so that the member can sit with them but the teacher told them to stop and have already decided the seats.

Jung In Jae: "There are 7 empty seats at the back of the classroom so you boys may seat there, ok class that's it for all "

Haru then notices that there 7 empty desk next to her and saw the members getting close and sat in the desks. Haru started to get nervous and so she just put her head down.

Haru: "BTS in my class?!!? What??!!? I can't believe this, is this even possible"

Haru kept her head down till the lunch bell rang, she wanted it to ring already so she can get out of this chaos that's happening in her class because of BTS.

*Bell Rings*

Haru instantly stood up from her desk and ran to the door until..............

"Hey you dropped this"