Chapter 3

I dont know why my chapters wont save.

Lets get back to the story shall we.

-------------------(Day Of Flight)--------------------

Alyxs POV

"Okay. Bye Mom. Bye Dad. We will call you when we land." I said before hanging up the phone. Mom and Dad had to take care of the family ranch today, so they couldnt say goodbye face to face.

"I cant wait. Im super excited." Maddie said.

We get on the plane and get to our assigned seats. Luckily we were all sitting beside eachother. I put my headphones on and fall asleep.

--------------(LANDING)---------------

"Alyx. Wake up. We landed." Maddie was shaking me.

"Im awake. Lets go. Can we get starbucks first tho?" I said hopefully.

"Fine. Just lets go. The driver said he would be here soon, and he was bringing 2 of the others to help us with our luggage." Maddie said.

"Okay. Leggo." I said getting off the plane. Good thing I brought my Lime Green penny board.

We skated to Starbucks and got our orders. I got a strawberry smoothie, as well as Maddie and Madison. We payed for our drinks and left. We saw a limo pull up. The driver walked over to us and told us to bring our luggage to the limo.

"WE ARE TAKING A FREAKING LIMO?!?!?!?!" Madison yell-whispered.

"I know right." Maddie said girly like.

We were met by 2 guys. I believe they were apart of Magcon.

"Hey. Im Matt Espinosa. This is my buddy, Hayes Grier." He said extending his hand towards us.

"Hey. Im Alyx. This is my sister Maddie, and her best friend, Madison." I said as he shook our hands.

"Can we take your luggage?" Hayes ask shyly.

"No no. We got it." said Maddie.

We get in the limo and start driving. Alfred, our driver, said it was going to be a 15 minute drive.

"Who wants to make a couple of vines?" Matt asked.

"Me!!!" We all said at once.

We made some stupid vines. Some for my account. Some for Maddie's, and Matt's. Even some for Madison's account. Hayes did a smack-cam on Matt, and Vined it.

"We are here." Alfred said.

"Thanks Alfie." Matt exclaimed.

Matt told us to go upstairs and get settled in. He said meet him downstairs in 10. I couldnt wait. I wonder if there are going to be some surprise guests.

-----------------------------

Madison's POV

We were on our way downstairs, when Maddie realized she forgot to tell her parents they landed safely and we were at the hotel.

She pulled out her phone and dialled the number. They didnt answer so she left a message.

Once we got out of the elevator, we walked over to Matt and Hayes. Matt introduced us.

"Okay, so guys. This is Maddie, Madison, and Alyx. They will be joining us for Magcon. Girls, this is Nash Grier, Aaron Carpenter, Carter Reynolds, Shawn Mendes, Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, Cameron Dallas, JC Caylen, Sam Pottorff, Ricky Dillon, Kian Lawley, and Trevor Moran. The special guests, Im guessing Bart didnt tell you, are Brent Rivera, and Jacob Whitesides aka Thotsides." Matt said, smiling at Jacob.

"Im not a freaking THOT." Jacob said running off.

I cant wait. This is going awesome.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. DID YOU NOTICE I ADDED BRENT. HE IS SUPER PERFECT. :) THX FOR READING. QOTD: WHO IS YOUR FAVE VINER/YOUTUBER?