The enormity of my Trails

After I left Bible School I came back home. And many young people that got saved through  conversion. The number was about forty (40). We started an evangelist group and travel (24) miles back and forth preaching the gospel. We walked through different communities in Porus, Manchester, Jamaica. communities like Clark's Town, Red Berry, Old Porus, Whitney Turn, Berry Dale, and Scott's Past in Clarendon. Other communities like Tollgate and Osbournestore in Clarendon. We would finished preaching by Ten O' clock (10:00pm) and walked back to Porus, regrouping and doing it all over again. I must tell you that many pastors and bishop came out of that group, some them are still in foreign countries and are doing well. Not very long after my evangelist work , I was ordained as a minister of the gospel in the Church of God of all Nations. Bishop John Williams was the chief bishop, the headquarter is located in the Atlanta Georgia, in the United States of America. I was at the age of twenty two at that time in 1970. I was posted in the community of Race Course. I was posted at Mr. Johnson's house. I had to pay rent  and it was not paid on time. So one night when I came from church Mr. Johnson locked me out of the house. I had to sleep on the varenda and with some goats and was bitten by batlass and mosquitos. The following morning I packed my stuff and left for Kingston where the local head quarters were located. I was staying at the overseer's house where I got a room and I was comfortable. Well things came to an abortion stop when I preached a message that did not go well with the overseer and I was turned out of my comfort zone. They stop giving me breakfast and stop giving me lunch not mention the dinner. I was turned out of the house and had to sleep in the outside bathroom where the tank was. The tall one's lock off valve was not working so it kept over flowing and I had to put my feet on the wall so that the water could run under my feet.
I continued to go to church, play the guitar and the accordian and preach the word of God. And my room was still the bathroom.