chapter 2: filler

LAUREN

When we arrived home from the restaurant, Trey had a look of lust in his dark eyes. He rested his car keys on the kitchen counter and just stared at me. I giggled nervously because his presence itself made me weak and bubbly. He started smirking and I knew I was boutta get some dick tonight. Our sex is usually passionate, but tonight I honestly wanted it rough. I felt so dirty tonight, but I’m so awkward; Trey is usually the dominant one. He is a major freak, I mean do you hear this nigga’s music? Sometimes he even fuck me to it ;). He sat down on the couch and locked his eyes onto me. He started licking his lips. God damn he looked so fucking sexy. It took everything I had not to pounce on top of him, but I wanted to portray the “hard-to-get” type of lover.

“Why you looking at me like that?” I asked him, blushing.

“Come here, sexy.” Trey said to me, signaling for me to sit next to him.

“HeHeHe.” I giggled, cheesing like crazy.

“Come hereeeeeeee.”

I sighed and sashayed over to him, taking my sweet time. When I got close enough to him, he got up and pulled me onto him. He stuck his luscious ass lips onto mine and started tonguing me down. I returned the favor, and seconds later our steamy makeout session led to my shirt coming off. I started kissing his neck and he moaned loudly. I pulled his shirt off and threw it somewhere. We switched positions and he got on top of me. I felt his muscles on my breasts as he licked my neck, returning the favor. I moaned louder than he did. He was soooo good at pleasuring me. Suddenly, after a couple of quick, but sweet neck kisses, he got up and pulled me up. He held my hand and led me up the stairs to the big ass hotel suite bed, known for making movies ;) ..

My naked body was frozen on the bed. My vagina was in so much distress right now, it was worth it though. Trey tore that shit up. I looked to my left and saw my boo knocked out. I have a bad habit of staying up too late at night, but my thoughts get the best of me. I looked at the digital clock on the nightstand: 3:05 AM. I sighed and laid back on my back, staring at the ceiling in this pitch black hotel room. Today (Or should I say yesterday) was ah-ma-zing. Despite that rude ass bitch Karrueche, I felt at ease. August is a sweetheart. He’s definitely ride or die type with his cute ass. I know Trey would be mad if he knew I was fucking with August, but he was mad chill. I love how he stood up for me when Kabitche was attacking me. I can’t believe I shed a single tear over that hoe. She deserved an ass beating for what she said to me. And wassup with her little following ass friend Cassie? She’s too busy stuck up under Karrueche’s ass to say anything. And Chris Brown asked for MY number?!? I’ve loved him since I was 19 when he first came out, and I’m still waiting for him to text me :( . And on top of all that, Trey took me to my favorite restaurant, Lucques, for dinner. He was so engaged in me and made me the center of his attention. I smiled thinking when he spilled Moscato on his new shirt. I was so happy, the happiest I have been in a long time. His dick was bomb, too. That was the most passionate love we’ve made in a long ass time. Everyday we spend together is becoming more meaningful and I’m falling for him a little more each day. This love is getting serious ..

And with that thought, I shifted in the bed ‘til I was in Trey’s arms and I took my ass to sleep.