Chapter Three : Part 2

“Are you sure you’re good?” He asked as he watched me struggle to keep my balance going down the stairs. The room just seemed like it was spinning forever.

I stopped walking and looked back at him.

“Yes, I’m just a little di…” I didn’t even get to finish my sentence before I found myself tumbling down the rest of the stairs. I let out a drunken laugh when I felt Chris’s hands picking me up.

“I think we should get you home, where’s your friend?” He asked taking another look at me. “Never mind, I’ll take you home, just give me your keys”  

The car stopped moving causing me to wake up. I felt sober. The last thing I remembered was getting into the passenger seat of my car. I fixed myself up in seat. I looked out the front windshield to see an unfamiliar house.

“Chris, where are we? This isn’t my house.”  I said, looking over to him a little scared.

“I know” he pulled the key out of the ignition and opened his door. He looked over to me and saw that I wasn’t moving. He gave me this look saying “Come on”.

“Why couldn’t you just bring me home?”

“I tried, but half way there you knocked out on me, so I brought you here. You’re already here so you might as well come in.” he stepped outside and closed the door. He walked around to the passenger side of the car and opened my door. “Come on, I’m not going to kill you Gen.” he chuckled.

It was either stay in the car or go inside and I didn’t feel safe in this new environment.

I unbuckled the seatbelt that I didn’t remember putting on and followed Chris inside his house.

Chris’s house was definitely bigger than mine. It had two stories but it felt really void. Where was this boy’s parent?

“My parents are out of town for the weekend, so I have the whole house to myself, for a while” he said as if reading my mind. I nodded my head as if saying oh and followed him up the stairs. “You can chill out here for tonight and go home in the morning.”

I didn’t say anything but sat on the edge of his bed. His room was themed in red and black. It was surprisingly clean and organized.

“Do you want to watch a movie until you knock out?” Chris asked pulling out all his movies from the closet.

“Uh sure” he popped in transformers and laid belly down on the other side of his bed.

I took my phone out of my back pocket and placed it on his bedside table. I noticed that it was three in the morning. My mother would have never approved of this if she were here.

I did as Chris did and lay beside him.

“You hungry?” he asked handing over the lays bag he went to go get from the kitchen. I grabbed the bag and basically finished it. I handed it over to Chris.

He laughed at how empty it was. “You were dying hunh”

I didn’t answer him but smiled. I turned to face him to catch him already staring at me.

“What?” I asked furrowing my eyebrows in confusion. He smiled and I couldn’t help but notice how good his lips looked. He licked his lips causing me to moan a little. He leaned in closer and next thing you know we were kissing.

Hey readers. Thank you so much for reading this far :) It means alot to me! I do have the next chapter written for you guys but i do need feedback! rate? Comment? anything to let me know if i should keep going with this story and if you have any questions let me know.. well thats is all. I promise you it does get interesting the next chapter!  - Caroline :)