➫ ⓐ

Dream.
Keep telling me to regain my consciousness.

-

Unsettling.

That was the only word that could describe the situation Hoseok was dealing with.

Hoseok was laying still and lifeless against the white sheets, but yet he was standing as a ghostlike figure at the foot of the bed. Yoongi was in a chair right next to Hoseok's body, holding his cold hand tightly.

He could practically feel it in his own hand. He lifted it, the shadowy movements disorienting him once again. His palm tingled where Yoongi rubbed it gently.

"If I could sing, I'd sing to you." Yoongi mumbled softly, eyes locked on Hoseok's face. "I just want you to wake up." He choked out, a tear slipping down his cheek.

Hoseok felt his heart break, and he went over to where Yoongi was sitting. He reached out, desperately wanting to touch him, but his hand passed right through Yoongi's pale skin. Yoongi didn't even seem to feel it.

"I'm so sorry baby. I shouldn't have been distracting you, and that godforsaken drunk asshole shouldn't have been on the road. I'm so sorry." Yoongi whispered, lifting Hoseok's hand to his lips to he could kiss the skin gently.

Hoseok whimpered softly. All he wanted was to scream and latch onto Yoongi and kiss him like he always got to do, and hold him close like normal. But no noise came out, and nothing changed. Why was this happening?

Hoseok could clearly remember the events of all the previous dreams, and everything that happened. But it didn't make sense.

How could he exist so prominently in this world and another at the same time?

A startling sound rang through the room as Hoseok's thoughts and anxiety overtook him. The heart monitor was beeping rapidly, sending Yoongi and a collection of nurses into a panic.

Everything disappeared, but Hoseok was left standing there.