From Hate to Like

At Anu's House

Anu shouted on her family when they trying to convince to go for Song Audition in Amar's Company..

Anu : Don't tell me anything,I don't want to heard anything..

Sumathi : What is the wrong if you go and Sing?

Anu : Amma, He does not like even If I Sing..

Sumathi : I too thought like that, At the time of my marriage alliance..But Your father liked it when I sang, you know..

Prabhakar : Later I came to know the taste..

Sumathi : Leave that, Pratap you say it is not possible for Anu to sing

Murthi came in between them and said

Murthy : Pratap, If you want to keep your Words, Don't worry I will come and Sing

Prabhakar: Murthy, Did our watchman tie our Jimmy? (Dog)

Murthy : I don't know that Annaya..

Prabhakar: Then, Go ,Check and Come back..

Murthy : Ok,Annaya.. You know Pratap My Brother always give important responsibilities to me only..I will come back soon..

Geetha banged her head for her husband foolishness ..Anu and Family laughed on seeing this..

Pratap : Uncle, About Amar Who is he to dislike or like Anu, His Father is the Chair Person to that Company..

Prabhakar : Yes, Anu, May he his father also good or Bad..It is not your Mistake to try. After hearing your Voice there may be Amar will also like you..I say accept this Offer first..

Anu thinking about this and said

Anu : I will think and tell you tomorrow, Pratap..

Next Day Morning, Amar Music Company

Anu came to Amar Music company along with Pratap

Receptionist : Whom you do want me, Sir?

Pratap : Is Amar is there?