Do you Love Me

Evening, At Park

Anu was so angry on Amar for being late and said lie to him about playing cards

Amar tried to convince Anu 

Amar : What Anu, you have disconnected the call in the middle..I felt it won't nice If you know I am playing cards, That why I said to you I am in a Distributors Meeting.You need not to feel so much for that..

Anu looked at Amar angrily

Amar : Don't look at me as if have committed a great sin

Amar : Don't look at me as if have committed a great sin.Is playing cards a mistake?ok,I have played card.I have played rummy and the card I dropped was King of Shades..

Anu turned her face from Amar

Amar : Ok, I  am sorry.Your angry did not recede.Tell me What I supposed  to do?

Anu : What can you do? Go and Play Cards again.

Amar : If I were to play like that I would not have came here.I left that game for you in the middle drop.

Anu turned her face again from him

Amar : Anu, Please try to think my point of you not only your side.

Anu : Did you think of me? I am waiting for you since Morning without taking any food.There you are playing cards and questioning me.

Amar : Have you not taken food? Why?Was food not prepared at your home? Whether gas is exhausted?Whether by chance Your mother has cooked the food instead of your father?

Anu moved away from Amar when he sat beside

Amar : Sorry, I do not make jokes now. I ask you Seriously, Why did you take your food?

Anu : Today is Sravana Sukravaram (Auspicious Friday)

Amar : Tomorrow is Saturday, Day after Tomorrow Sunday, So What?

Anu : My Amma also didn't take the food.

Amar : Why?

Anu : She wanted to take food with My Nanna in the Evening.