five ~ apologising for being inconvenient

"y-yeah. . . i'm fine" dylan stuttered, trying to form words in his mouth only to turn into mush from the nervousness that somehow engulfed him.

"i'm sorry for the inconvenience, i'll leave now" dylan spoke awkwardly and turned his heels, ready to walk towards the door.

"wait— you don't have to leave. the fault is on mine" the gorgeous man spoke, making dylan stop his tracks. "didn't i do something that's not allowed?" the brunet asked, facing the blond man he had yet to land his eyes on.

"well, i am very much sure that you hadn't done anything wrong, the painting's not destroyed is it?" a teasing almost playful voice left the blond's lips, making dylan's ears heat up.

"can i ask why you're up at this hour?" the gorgeous man asked. he spoke more than the brunet had and dylan was grateful for it, since it had the advantage of hiding the lump that had formed in his throat.

dylan stayed silent, making swaying motions to calm his rapidly beating heart down.

"i'm totally weirding you out, am i?" the blonde boy spoke.

"n—no! i-i mean, no. you're not weirding me out, i just thought i'd be the one to make you feel weirded out" dylan confessed, a blush crawling it's way up to his slightly tanned cheeks.

"that's good then" the blond boy uttered.

what does that mean?

"my name is thomas. thomas brodie-sangster" the slender man introduced.

~ s ~
i just had a breakdown at school... i'm not happy.

anyways, i hope you liked this chapter! give me some advice, positive and negative alike.

if you enjoyed it, don't hesitate to leave a vote or a comment. see you on the next chapter!