eleven ~ needed ideas

"so you're telling me that a boy's unconscious in your bed and you need my help to lighten him up?" ava asked thomas.

"yes! and i'm in desperate need of your help" the blond spoke. ava stared at his brother in thought then sighed nonetheless.

"fine, in one condition" his sister smirked. thomas groaned internally. "what?" he asked impatiently.

"you'll let me borrow your record player with albums of elvis and i get to meet this mysterious boy you've been infatuated with" ava's grin grew more as she saw his brother's cheeks become redder as a tomato.

"uh-ah— hey! i am not infatuated . ." thomas pouted. ava let out a soft chuckle. "fine. but . . all of my elvis—?" thomas asked in uncertainty and is cut off by ava's confident reply, "every last song."

with a pause of chattering, ava broke the silence. "so. what is this boy's interests and or likes" the blonde girl clasped her fingers as though she was in a meeting, her face imitating a very serious boss.

"that's one problem . . . i don't know anything about him, except his name" ava's teasing manner has now left and is exchanged with a look of incredulity.

"geez, tom" the blonde girl face palmed. "how do you even know that the boy needs help?" the blonde asked.

"you know how. i can see auras too, y'know."

"well, you never particularly used it, haven't you" ava rolled her eyes.

"alright. let's just throw some places and stuff around till we get something good" ava replied after, her not feeling very good about this.

it took them an hour or so of throwing ideas around;

"no, ava! i cannot possibly bring him to disneyland."

"take him to a pub?! what horrid idea did you get that from?"

"come on, ava. don't tease me with that 'ride off into the sunset' crap of yours. i'm just here to help him."

"no, i can't take him to the movies or restaurants. it would seem like i like him, in which, is not true."

"sure, tom. keep telling yourself that."

with a few little insignificant details thrown here and there, thomas has finally decided that he should just do it on his own since his sister was messing around.

"no, tom! i swear i'll help you" ava pleaded as thomas stood from his seat. "you're just messing about, ava" with a look of pleading on his sister's face, he let out a sigh.

"alright. but no more of this lovey dovey stuff, i'm just there to help him with his problem."

"to love him, you mean."

"ava!" he yelled causing his little sister to let out a giggle.

~ s ~
i know i suck at updating but i hope this makes up for it. i think it doesn't..

i just downloaded anna and sweater weather on my phone and i am jamming like a lunatic.

see you in the next chapter!