Prologue

Mitch bombed into the pool, naked.
     But Mitch wasn't the best swimmer, especially not when intoxicated, so Avi had to jump in fully clothed to get him out.
     "I'm slow ducky to have youuu," Mitch slurred as Avi pulled him along to the side.
     "So damn lucky," Avi laughed, he may have been just a little drunk too, it was a party after all.
     "Chu look lide a wet doggo! Mitch cackled, slapping his arms on the tiles around the pool, failing to find grip.
     Avi pushed himself up and out of the pool, not as easily as he would have liked, especially not in front of the girls that were watching them across the yard.
     "Help ma out!" Mitch stretched up, clasping his hands at Avi.
     "Mitch, you've got no clothes on," Avi lowered his voice to a whisper.
     "And they allll-deady saw eeeeverythang!" He cheered, slashing back into the water. Avi leant over the side, pulling him back in.
     "Hold onto the edge, I will get your pants," Avi said, patting Mitch on the head before he an off.
     The music was loud, the alcohol was flowing and the weed was burning, what more could you expect from a party? One no less hosted by Mitch Grassi, the Party King himself. People would be talking about this party for months, unless Mitch threw another one sooner. No one threw a party like Mitch Grassi, but then again no one partied like Mitch either.
     Avi walked into the house, he'd had no luck outside with Mitch's clothes, someone probably hid them and they wouldn't find them for weeks. He needed to get into Mitch's room, but sober Avi and Mitch lock the bedroom doors and hide them from drunk Avi and Mitch. It always seemed like a solid plan until Mitch stripped.
     So Avi pushed his way to the front of the bathroom line, went straight in, past the people having sex on the toilet, and tries to not to think about how weird that was and climbed out the bathroom window. He carefully walked across the awning until he got to Mitch bedroom window, which was luckily open, and swung himself in. He landed on Mitch's bed, full of laughter as he bounced across it to the floor. He barely casts a second glance at the SpongeBob posters anymore, they were normal Mitch, not that Mitch is in anyway normal.
     Avi loved that he was leaving water everywhere he went, there'd be a nice big Avi butt print on Mitch's bed and footprints throughout the room. Mitch would be too drunk to care but Avi still loved it. He went through Mitch's drawers trying to find pants and underwear, but underwear wasn't that important so he gave up on that pretty quickly, but he should at least find a top to match. And when he did he clutched them close as he climbed back out the window, effectively getting them wet too.
     Back out on the awning he adjusted his snapback, which was remarkably still on his head and walked back toward the bathroom. He froze when the shrill call of "AVRIEL!" cut through the night.
     "AVRIEL BENJAMIN KAPLAN YOU GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" His mother went on shrilly.
     Her and Mike were supposed to be on vacation! Why were they back early?
     Did they mention that this was Mike and Shelly's house and Avi and Mitch were in deep shit?

A/N: Oops, this couldn't be a new story could it? :o

Hannah