01.

*Mature Content*A/n: I have already warn you in the first page that this is my first time writing smut content

*Mature Content*
A/n: I have already warn you in the first page that this is my first time writing smut content. So it might not be as good as your fantasy. So exit this book now if you can't handle it.

If not, don't go complaining and telling others of how bad this book is because I have clearly WARN you and invited you to drop this book.

Strong Power.

Y/n POV

I was panting hard as I try to catch my breath while I'm being watched by Jimin and Jungkook.

By watched, I meant that the boys are staring at me intently as if I'm a meal for them to gobble up any moment if I give them the permission.

"So tell me Y/n, who makes you feel better?" Jungkook leaned forward and cocked up his eyebrows as he questioned me.

"I bet you Kook, that she will get on her knees begging for me if she chooses you over me." Jimin said with a smirked on his face.

Why the hell am I in this situation?

Let me bring you back.

-Flashback-

I've been friends with Jimin and Jungkook for almost 10 years now. It would be a lie if I say I didn't develop any feelings for them.

We are known as the cheeky three musketeers in the neighborhood as we grew up as childhood buddies.

As we grow up together, I've seen how much Jimin and Jungkook have grown from cute and chubby kids to fit and handsome men. I've always been there throughout their growing years.

Even when Jungkook have his first wet dreams.

That night still stayed fresh in my memory as though as if it happen just yesterday.

The boys were over my house for sleepover and that night, while we're sleeping I heard Jungkook moaning out, right beside me.

I was stunned.

My face was flushed with embarrassment as I tried to sleep and block out the sinful sounds coming from Jungkook.

Jungkook tossed and turn frantically around the bed while holding onto his hard member which caused Jimin groan out loud when Jungkook accidentally hit him in the ass.

"God damnit Kook! Stop moving around and making that weird sound. Y/n is in the room!" Jimin yelled-whispered to Jungkook.

As if he didn't want me to hear.