Shivaay faces Annika

Annika and Chandna are done with the form submission. Daksh comes to meet them at restaurant. Daksh informs Annika about the party but Annika says she will try to come as she has some stuffs to do @ she purposely ignores the invitation because she knows she can't bring shivaay along. Annika remembers that she has left her phone at home so she bids bye to them. Shivaay couldn't attend to office as he is dying with his guilty feel.
Annika enters the room and looks weirdly to shivaay who is sitting at the corner.

Annika pov
Shivaay, why you are creating storms in our life? Everything was normal he na? Why didn't you let yourself to trust others words that too without opening up the matter to me. I feel so hurt to see you looking down and upset everyday shivaay. It's been 4 days after our marriage, I have many dreams about our post marriage life. U ruined everything. I refused my dream because of you, today because of u, I wanted to pursue my dream. Enough for all the pain that you have given to me shivaay. Maybe I expect too much love from you but it turned up like this.
Annika clears her throat and enters the room. Purposely she takes her phone and pretends like attending a fake call

Annika: Hye Hye baby. I am finally getting release from this bond. Next week I am gonna be in Pune. Can you be there for me? Yaya.. I will be alone. So what, we can have some quality time baby... you will miss me a lot na? But there are some people who really wants to get me out of their life, claims that they will be the happiest person if I get the hell out of their life...

Shivaay looks confused to see Annika to talk in such a way that desperately hates him and hurts him a lot.
He finally speaks up.

Shivaay: why are you saying such Annika?
Annika looks confused and feels strange to hear such different low tone reply from shivaay. But she really wants to give him a lesson for not trusting her and understand her pure and sincere love on him.

Annika: ek minute baby. Some disturbances here.  Aap, shivaay? Yes , tell me? Did u tell something to me? ,can't you see I am on call with my baby?

Shivaay: don't cheat Annika. You are not talking with anyone. You can't talk like this to anyone else too.

Annika: wah... did you take any strange medicine today? Someone is talking like gets lighten up.. maybe you have hope on me, but that's isn't true. I am talking with the one that you loved to see me with!!! Daksh..

shivaay: no way. U can't love Daksh! I know it's my biggest stupidity of not trusting you Annika. But sorry, that's not my intention Annika! I was... was...

Annika: bas! Bas! Bas! Not a word more!!!! When I was explaining to you , you didn't give a hell chance to me! Now you are talking like an innocent ! Just go to hell with your stupid believe, thoughts and ur principles!!!! Don't you remember that the moment you realized the truth, I won't come back to u! Ek second, how did you know the truth?
Shivaay: actually... wo... Daksh ... call. I mean Daksh called and invited for the party then he cleared up my mistake ! He is in love with Chandna ! And you..

Annika: shut the hell up! Don't you dare to say that I am now innocent! You don't have any rights.. and on what basis now u believe me? All this while, u labeled me as a betrayer, question on my dignity, even how shameless and brainless were you to ask me whether I had taken up my relationship level with Daksh to next level he na shivaay? Kya kya bolere aap? I don't need your guilty concern. As u said I am going to leave soon okay. Yeh dekho, mera approval letter to Pune.

Shivaay: Annika, please give me a chance to talk...

Annika: bas! Bohut hogaiya!!! Chance? Like you have given a chance to me to talk? Did you talk with me like you are doing now? I have been appealing to you from the day of our marriage, did you even talk to me? U have thrown me so easily shivaay!!! Trust is the foundation for each relationship. But u? Kya kiya aap? U destroyed our foundation shivaay! There is no relationship balance exists between you and me! U have proven me that u will treat a person that you hate like a dog , like a slut! We have been in love for 3 months, but in just 3 hours, u completely ripped it off. Thanks to you. Thanks for showing the great love.
Shivaay: Annika please.