1 year - 3 years

1 year

Dear Daddy, 

    You've been trying to get me to walk for the longest time. I'm trying! And every time I fall, your there to pick me up and help me try again. You won't give up on me Daddy. You have faith in me. Daddy! Look! I'm doing it! I'm walking to you! I'm doing it Dad! You look happy! You called for Mommy in the kitchen. You both look proud. I like when you twirl me in the air like that. I love you Daddy. 

2 years

Dear Daddy,

    I got into the plant in your room today. I shouldn't have. You got upset with me and put me in time out. As I cried, my curls shook and you let me get out of timeout early. You said not to tell Mommy and that you'd take the blame for it. I love you Daddy.

3 years

Dear Daddy,

    Today is my first day of preschool. I don't want to leave you. All the other kids go into the room with no problem, but I don't want to leave you. I know your going off to be with your band, but I want to go. Please Daddy. Don't make me stay. I just want to sit in your arms all day. You let me go, but just this one time. I loved sitting in the studio watching you sing your heart out. You also gave me 4 cool uncles. Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn. I love them all! I love you Daddy.