Tanners Point Of View

I pick up my fourth beer from the cooler and there's so many people around me that I'm lost in my own house. I can't even see my furniture only the dark brown color of the walls. I some how make my way to the front door just in time to see Daniel and Jamie walk in along with another girl I haven't seen before, but even the stranger can't take my attention away from Jamie. I can't help but think how pretty she is. Reality finally comes back to me when I realized that they are all walking towards me. Daniel is the first to approach.

"Hey Tanner this is my girl friend Breanna."

The girl steps up to me with her hand out.

"Hi." She says as I take her hand. I don't respond in any other way.

I look over at Daniel.

"I'll be up stairs if you need anything I'm getting a headache from the music." I don't wait for him to answer I just head to my room down the hall. I go into my room and lock the door behind me. The only place in the house untouched by party guess. I walk over the far left corner of my room where my nightstand is then set my beer down. I roll over on my bed and wait about thirty minutes before my headache dies down. I get up slowly leaving my beer and stumbling out through the hall when I see Breanna sitting on the sofa alone.

I walk over to her and take the seat next to her and ask, "Where's Daniel?"

"He's dancing with Jamie. I don't really dance and I'm not feeling so well."

"You can go lay down for a while in my room?"

"I'd like that." I take her hand and show her the way.

The hall seems to never end; the walls go on and on. Finally, I open the door and go to lay her down. She lays on the bed and I began to easy my way on top of her. I stop only to look into her baby blue eyes and the freckles on her cheeks. She places her hand on the side on my face and it fits perfectly around my cheek. I lean in to kiss her and then pull back, only to come back for more this time harder and longer.

I drag my hands up her body under her shirt till I'm sliding it over her head. I unbutton and unzip her pants as well. She pulls her shorts off the rest of the way and I move to her waist and began to kiss her underwear line before removing them. By the time I'm coming back up I see her bra fly to the floor.