Chapter 3

Izuku's pov

I came home to a sleeping Hitoshi on my couch.I kissed his forehead and played with his hair."why do you make me feel so different, "i whispered.I left and went into my bathroom.I closed he door and began mixing bottles of liquids together.I tested it on an elderly cat and she turned human.I smiled and quietly cheered.I turned her back into a cat because i didn't want a naked old lady in my bathroom.I walked out and called for Aizawa quietly.He ran to me.I patted his head.I put a blanket over his body then poured the liquid down his throat.He turned human and quickly used the blanket to cover up." I did it, "i giggled." Thank you izuku, "he smiled." No problem lazy cat, "i smirked." Hurry up and get me some clothes, "he grumbled.I ran into my room and pulled out a pair of clothes that i got him so i was prepared for this.It was just a black tank top, sweat pants, and a pair of underwear but it was something.I threw them at him and he wobbled into my room to change.After a few minutes he walked out and tied his long hair up.I gave him a thumbs up." You can stay here for now, "i said to the worried Aizawa.He sighed in relief." Im using your bed to take a nap, "he grumbled.I rolled my eyes and sighed.I moved shinso's head so i could sit on the couch.I laid his head on my lap and i searched through movies on netflix.I decided to watch a anime.I didn't pay much attention to it.I was to busy playing with Hitoshi's hair.I liked the feeling of his hair.It was soft.My phone began to buzz." Hello, "i answered the phone." Hey are you home, "todorki asked." Yeah but i have some guest over, "i said calmly." Oh okay well i was gonna ask if you needed help on the aizawa problem, "he chuckled." Actually i figured it out and fixed him, "i smiled." That's good.Maybe sometime we could hang out, "He said." Sounds fun but not this weekend im busy, "i answered." Y-yeah okay well talk to you later, "He hung up the phone.I shook my head and looked back down to see Hitoshi awake and staring at me." What, "i chuckled." I was counting your freckles, "he smiled." That's weird, "i smiled." I don't care i wanna know how many you have, "he chuckled." Hey since its its 8 and im hungry do you wanna go eat, "i smiled." Like a date, "he smirked." More like i have no food so lets go buy some and if todoroki sees us just say we just bumped into each other and began talking, "i chuckled." Sounds good, "he chuckled, " but im still counting it as a date."I shook my head and giggled.He got up and i stood up.I opened the door to my room quietly and grabbed my green hoodie.I slipped it on and closed the door."don't tell, "i giggled and slipped the black kitten into my pocket." Your secrets safe with me, "he smiled.We both got out of the room and i saw todoroki on the stair case staring at his phone.I froze." Shit, "hitoshi mumbled." Lets go the other way, "i chuckled silently.I walked quietly over to the window and opened it.I jumped out and landed on the railing." Are you crazy, "hitoshi yelled/whispered." Just come on, "i chuckled.He followed me all the way down and we ran to his car and drove off unseen.