Chapter 7

Izuku's pov

I was sitting in Hitoshi's apartment in just his hoodie and some underwear.We were gonna hang out so i made sure i was comfy.The animals were with aizawa so we could be alone.(EvilQueen47 its happening)When Hitoshi walked in, i bit my lip.He was shirtless and had on sweatpants.He walked up to me and pulled my bottom lip away from my teeth."don't do that, "he growled." Why, "i asked in curiosity." It makes me crazy, "he bent down and licked my lips." Does it turn you on, "i asked.He nods.I bite my lip seductively." Your so not gonna walk tomorrow, "he grinned." I wasn't planning on it, "i smirked.He lifted me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.He walked me back to his room.I growled hungrily and bit at his ear.He pushed me against the wall and licked my ear.I purred.We hungrily kissed each other but it soon turned into a passionate kiss.He bit and licked at my lip trying to get entrance.I let him in and his tongue explored my mouth.His hands trailed down to my ass and played with it.I moaned into the kiss.He broke the kiss and i whimpered from the loss." Its okay kitten be patient, "He cooed.I nodded.He lifted me off the wall and laid me on the bed.He left the room and i waited patiently.He came back with a potion...it was one from my test that changed uraraka into a Neko and i had to make a cure.He smirked." Why don't you be a good kitty and drink up, "He smirked.I took the potion and drank it.I grew green cat ears and a tail." Mrow~, "i  mewed." Mm good kitty, "he smirked.I sat up and pulled at the elastic band on his sweat pants and he got closer.I kissed his cheek then licked his neck.He moaned.I looked into his beautiful purple eyes and bit my lip.I pierced through my lip because of my new fang like teeth and made it bleed.He bent down and licked up the blood.He slid his hands into the hoodie and rubbed my chest.I rubbed his chest as he began taking off my Hoodie.I threw it across the room.He kissed down my jaw to my neck and across to my shoulder.I purred every time he hit my sweet spot." I want you, "i purred.He pushed me down and took off my underwear.My hard member sprung out and he licked his lips.He bent down and i felt his hot breath on my member.It made it twitch.I mewed quietly.He licked the tip then slid the tip in his mouth and used his tongue to play with it.I wrapped my tail around his arm as he shoved it all the way into his mouth.I groaned in pleasure.He steadily moved his head up and down as his tongue trailed my member.He soon went faster.I gripped his hair and moaned.I purred and meowed as he bobbed his head." Arg...Hitoshi~..i-im close, "i purred/moaned.He went faster as i gripped his hair harder.I began to twitch till i came in his mouth.He swallowed and licked it up." Okay Kitten suck on these for master, "he said as he showed me three fingers.I began licking and sucking on them.I made sure not to hurt him as i did.I pulled them out and they were dripping saliva." And just when i thought i couldn't get more turned on you changed that, "he smirked.My tail trailed along his back as i purred in his ear.He slipped a finger in.I groaned in discomfort.He waited before moving around a little.He added another finger and scissored me.He lifted his head and started playing with my right nipple as he slid his third finger in.I moaned in pleasure.He let go of it and it turned red and sore.He dis the same to the left one then pulled out his fingers." Can i pu-, "i cut him off." Just shove it in, "i hissed.He took off his sweat pants then his underwear.His member was 5inches bigger than mine and mine was 5inches.I gulped.He smirked.He bent down and used his tip to kiss my entrance.I whimpered in pleasure but also in anger for him teasing me." If you don't shove your fat cock inside of me i'll do it myself, "i growled.He smirked and shoved it on.I screamed in pain and pleasure.He kissed my neck as i got used to the size.I nipped at his ear as a move sign.He began thrusting in me slowly but soon moved to normal speed." Fuck~..Faster Master~, "I moaned/purred.He thrusted in me faster and faster.He shoved more of himself in as he tried to find a certain spot.I screamed his name in pleasure when he hit it.He continued kissing my neck as i lost control.He went faster and i was a moaning mess.I bit.my lip trying to hide he moans.He began nibbling on my right cat ear and stroked my cat tail.I gasped at how much pleasure i was feeling." Shinso~...I-im close, "i purred.He began playing with the tip of my tail as he thrusted in me as fast as he could.I couldn't stop chanting his nam in pleasure.Soon i bursted and came all over us.I felt my body fill up with a warm substance.I purred in satisfaction.He stayed in me and let the cum stay in me." Round two, "he smirked.