Info

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)
Age: 18
Height: 193cm or 6'4in
Personality: Nice, likes to tease. In reality he's blunt and stoic but due to past issues is trying his best to not "come off as an asshole"
Appearance: Tall, well built, scars scattered over his chest, back. Scars on his face that go across the bridge of his nose, over his left eye,a small one that's on the right corner of his top lip, and another small one the right side of his chin. Has two black devil like horns, has very sharp canines, along with the rest of his teeth behind them. All of his nails are black due to his quirk. Has taper fade medium length hair cut.
Quirk: Hell
Description: (Y/N) is able to use black magic, spells, transform into a hell like beast, protrude tendrils from his back, and smoke from his mouth. His quirk got its name because it's fueled off of (Y/N)'s and others around him, sins, the more he or others sin the stronger it is. However (Y/N) isn't trying to be a villain, he aims to be a great hero, so the only bad thing he's ever done is drink, smoke cigarettes and banged a guy. He still smokes and drinks. He keeps a box of cigarettes and a small flask on him at all times for his quirk.
(Y/N) lives by himself since he was emancipated. He doesn't get along with his parents and his old school was terrible. After almost killing another student he had to leave, and decided to move to Japan. When he got there he was immediately emailed by the principal of UA that he was transferring there and was escorted and moved into the dorms.
Hero costume:

Casual wear: