Chapter 10

All Might told the class they would be doing hero work in one of the schools open areas with buildings and that everyone had to put on their hero suit. As you made your way to the locker room you started to get slightly anxious, none of your classmates have seen the scars on your body besides Bakugo. Honestly you didn't really care that much for them you just didn't want to have a conversation about how you got them. 'Sighhh god kill me now..' You thought to yourself as you made it into the locker room and started to undress.

Right when your chest was exposed you can hear whispers in the locker room and the feeling of eyes on you

Right when your chest was exposed you can hear whispers in the locker room and the feeling of eyes on you. This was starting to annoy you and you growled lowly to yourself but the people next to you heard it and moved slightly away from you. The memories of that day started to slowly pour its way into your mind again as you suited up. This started to piss you off and your true colors were starting to come out. Your demeanor changed from friendly to your normal stoic one. Once you finished suiting up someone came from behind you and tapped your shoulder. "Hey everything ok?" Said Kaminari "It's fine. Now go." You told him as you walked off. When everyone was back together All Might instructed that everyone will be put up in pairs and will be fighting other groups. As everyone was picking partners you couldn't help but notice that no one has approached you yet. 'Tch whatever, not like I needed one-' "Oi asshole you got a partner yet?" You turned over and saw Bakugo. "Clearly not." "Then you're in luck, I'll be your partner." "Ok." As team after team went up you and Bakugo sat together on the bench and watched everyone. All Might said that your team wouldn't be fighting until the end so you pretty much had some time to kill. As you sat there silently you, you felt someone staring at you, well you can feel Bakugo staring at you. "What is it?" You asked not looking at him. "What's your problem?" "Problem?" "Ever since you got out of the locker room you've been acting weird, the hell happen?" "Nothing happen, this is just how I normally am, but of course you wouldn't really know since we've hung out like a handful of times." "..true" "If you have a problem with-" "I don't just..just don't be an asshole." "Speak for yourself.." You said quietly. "All right that's it!" He then grabbed your wrist and dragged you back into the locker room. "You have no right to speak to me like that-" you cut him off by pushing him up against a wall and kissed him roughly while holding his wrists above his head. He tried fighting back but melted into the kiss right away. Once you knew he calmed down you stopped kissing him and whispered into his ear "you have no right to speak to me like that." You whispered mocking him, he shuddered and wrapped his arms around your neck pulling you closer. You both then made out again, Bakugo was getting really into it and so were you. Then he stopped kissing you and turned himself around pushing his ass against your crotch, making you hard. "please fuck me.." He said quietly "Sorry I couldn't here you." You pressed your hard on into him, you can feel that he was wet through the cloth of his pants. "Fuck me please!" He begged and you wasted no time in pushing his and your pants down and quickly entering him. He jolted at the sudden movement but loved it nonetheless.

You then started to thrust into him roughly, making him a moaning mess

You then started to thrust into him roughly, making him a moaning mess. You were pretty sure that the both of you were being loud so you quickly cast a spell in the locker room so no one would suspect that you two were in there. You kept thrusting into him. Bakugo was practically shouting your name now. That's when someone came into the locker room. You and Bakugo stayed silent, you teleported the both of you into a closet that was in the locker room and made sure to make it sound proof and that the door was locked. Once that was done you two then threw off your clothing and got into the floor. You laid down on your back as Bakugo rode your dick, you held his waist down as you thrusted up into him to meet his movement. "Fuck (Y/N)!!" He shouted as he came, you moaned lowly as you came into him.
The both of you then laid on the floor together to catch your breaths. "We should..go back now." He said "Yeah." You sat up and casted a spell putting your hero suits back on the both of you and the mess cleaned up. You then teleported the both of you back to the bench you sat on before. "Seems like no one noticed we left." You whispered to Bakugo "Good and it's staying that way." Bakugo then leaned onto you, resting his head on your shoulder as everyone else still fought.
Timeskip
Eventually yours and Bakugo's turn was up and your team won pretty fast. Who knew Aoyama and Mineta would be easy opponents? Everyone change back into their uniforms and finished school. As you walked back to your dorm you felt someone hook their arm with yours. "Don't walk without me idiot." "Sorry Bakugo." When you both arrived to your dorms  Bakugo quickly put his stuff away and changed into more comfortable clothing and walked into yours while you were changing. He than laid on your bed and watched you. "Enjoying the show?" "Maybe.." He said as he turned away. "Move over so I can lay down too." You told him as you walked over to your bed and scooted next to him. The both of you cuddled together on your bed and fell fast asleep.