Part 1-The Death Of George Cromwell

George Cromwell was laying in bed, as usual, his white hair sticky with sweat against his pale skin. He sighs softly as he looks around his room, his, prison if you will. As he does so, he's stricken by a chill, causing him to pull his blanket up around his body more, making the life support machine next to his bed, move, he sighs softly, then lays back, closing his green eyes. "Stupid cancer" He mumbles and soon falls asleep.

He soon wakes up to his mother, Tiffany Cromwell, shaking him gently and calling his name "George, George, wake up sweetie." He groans softly "Huh? Oh, hey Mom, what's up?" She smiles softly "The doctor is here to give you a check up." He nods solemnly, this is it, the news they'd been waiting so anxiously for, how long he would have to live. The doctor soon came in, a solemn look on his face "Hello Dr. Grant, how are you?" The doctor answered with a small smile "I'm fine George, but I'm more interested in how you are feeling" George sighed softly "Not so well Dr. Grant, this London rain is making me very depressed and down." The doctor nods "I'm sorry to hear that George, any changes health wise?" George simply shrugs, then shakes his head "No Dr. Grant, I guess I've been getting better, I just don't feel like it, you know?" The doctor nods somberly and sighs.

"Well, unfortunately, I don't have good news, you, only have about two weeks, I'm sorry George." The teen nods slowly, trying to process the information, he could hear his mother crying softly in the background. "Thank you Dr. Grant, for being honest, I appreciate it" The doctor nods, then gets up, then walks over to his mother and places a supportive hand on her shoulder. She continues to sob silently, then the doctor leaves.

1 Week Later

Tiffany Cromwell sat down, dressed in her funeral clothes, looking at her son's casket. She starts to cry softly, her son's friend Ophelia Black places a comforting hand on her shoulder, crying as well. The priest starts to give his eulogy, when he finishes, Tiffany stands up to give the eulogy of her son, his life stolen by the curse of cancer. They soon depart, their faces low, umbrellas protecting them from the rain that had started to fall.