Chapter 37

The Next Day
Your POV
"Dad can I go to the woods now?" I asked
"Okay okay go but be back in an hour!" He said as I ran of the ship into the woods.
I just climb the trees, shoot at some trees and when I did that I sit down against a tree in the grass. "Y/N" a voice says, I opened my eyes "Hello?" But the voice was gone "Hello?" I got up and looked around but I saw no one "Y/N" it said again "Henry? Dad?.... Emma?" I asked but again nothing. What's that voice? What is this?
"Is someone there?" I asked "Y/N, she's not real" the voice said "Hello?!!" I yelled "She's made up" the voice spoke "Henry?!" I yelled. Then there was a black figure with white eyes "Hello?" I said the figure came closer "Um...hello?" He came closer and closer "Y/N" the voice spoke again. I looked at the scary figure and he was standing right in front of me. He didn't have a face it was like a..... Shadow
It was flying and it was right in front of me.
"Y/N isn't real" the voice said I was about to walk away when the shadow grabbed my arm "Leave me alone!" He didn't listen and tried to pull me with him "LEAVE ME ALONE!!! HELP!!! HELP ME!!"

"Y/N?!! Grab my hand!!" Henry yelled. I grabbed his hand and David, Emma, Snow and Henry tried to pull me back.
"Henry!!!" I yelled "Y/N don't let go!!" David yelled. Then the shadow got me loose from Henrys hands and we flied away
"HENRY!!" I yelled.

Simon POV
Okay calm down Simon. Calm down.
I found a way to trick the shadow and let him bring Y/N back. I heard Felix and Captain Hook making a deal so her father probably already got her back. I miss her and Pan is acting weird. Now I'm just waiting for the shadow to come back.
I wonder what happened to Pan he even send me away when I told him I had a nightmare, he never did that with Y/N around. Then I hear the shadow "Let me go!" A voice yells probably Y/N.
He sat her down and flew away
"Where am I?" Y/N asks "Y/N!" I ran towards her and hugged her "Um hi" she says "Come on follow me Pan is..." She cut me off "Pan? As in Peter Pan?" I nod "Lead me to him" she said and we ran towards camp.
I made sure no one saw us.
We sneaked into Pans tent "Pan?" I said he turned around and looked angry at me and Y/N. "Simon who the hell is this?!" "T-This is Y/N" Y/N then walked towards Pan and held her sword up against his neck "So this is Peter Pan? God you are even more uglier than I heard" she said "Y/N STOP!!" I yelled "You've got fire I like fire!" Pan said
"If you like fire why don't you just burn to death?" She said "Simon bring this 'Y/N' to her cage and I'll talk to you later" I walked away and brought Y/N to the cage "I'm sorry Y/N" I said and locked her in the cage "Why didn't you fight back?" I asked her "I don't fight little kids" she answers "What?" I asked "I don't fight little kids!" "No I mean...you don't even know my name?" She shook her head and I ran off to my tent I heard her yell behind me but I ignored her.

*Time Skip*
Your POV
It was night but I already saw the sun rising and the others were still in their tents.
"Happy Birthday Y/N" I whispered to myself.
I

looked around the camp and saw the little boy again "Kid come here" I said and he walked closer to the cage "My name is Simon by the way" "Cool name" then I felt the cage lower he opened the cage and helped me out "Happy Birthday Y/N" he gave me a bracelet "Aww that's so sweet, how did you know it's my birthday?" "I have allot to tell you"