I love you

I woke up with my body pressed up against Nicks body. I was able to feel his bulge on my ass. His arms were wrapped around my waist, like he didn't want to let go.

I wiggled around which made him groan. I giggled softly. I did it again and he squeezed me closer to me, I giggled again.

I managed to turn around in his grip to face him. I kissed his head. He opened his eyes and smiled.

"You're a tease" he started kissing all over my face.

I was a laughing mess. He started tickling me which made me laugh harder. He got on me and started tickling my torso, sides, and my armpits.

"Shut up, people are trying to sleep" Zephaniah said opening the door. "Are you guys making baby's?" He asked.

"No" I chuckled "we're playing around" I looked over.

"Hey bro, when you get the chance, I need to talk to you" Zephaniah told Nick.

"OK, I'll let you know when I can" Nick told. Zephaniah walked out and shut the door.

I leaned upwards and Nick came down. We ended up connecting our lips together. We moved in sync.

I leaned back down and we didn't disconnect our lips. I flipped him over so now he was on his back and I was on him now. He smiled into the kiss.

I didn't know both of us wanted to suck each others faces off this bad. I ended up going down to his neck. I'm guessing I got his sweet spot because he groaned.

"Love" he spoke.

I stopped and looked at him. He had the biggest smile I've ever seen. He's so handsome.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

I smiled really big "YES!" I yelled, not even thinking twice about my choice. I leaned back down and connected our lips.

He flipped me over and he was on me again. He went to my neck and found my sweet spot, and made me moan softly.

Then, there was a knock on my door. Nick got off me and I opened it.

"Did you really have to knock?" I asked "I mean, Zephaniah just welcomed himself in" I told.

"Well a....I heard a little action in the room, and didn't want to see anything that was happening" Noelani told.

"So what's up?" I asked.

"I was just gonna ask you if you wanted to go with me today?" She asked.

"Where?" I asked.

"Uh, I'm going shopping, and I'm running a few errands" she told.

"I'll be down in an hour" I told.

"Ok, I'll be downstairs" she walked away.

I closed the door and went into my bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, did my hair, and did light makeup. I then walked out and went to my closet and picked out something to wear.