2. Let him go..

Charles POV

I could smell the perfume as the door opened it seeped into my nostrils, as I raised my head and my eyes met the dark brown pools of delight, the eyes of Olivia Benson. She stood in front of me, her perfectly shaped body stood infront of me.

I take in a deep breath, and sigh. Shes perfect...

then my eyes are drawn to a tall man stood in the shadows "Detective Stabler" I say looking him up and down "I should have known you'd ruin our party" winking at Olivia. "ill answer anything you want Olivia, but not with him here.." I stare at her as she takes a seat "he will ruin our fun"

her eyes shoot over to Elliott as a look of disgust creeps over her face, as she shuffles in her seat.

"Ok, he can go" she says standing and walking over to him. "but the deal is, if he goes you answer all my questions...deal" "deal" I reply. shes so easy. I watch as the two detectives are whispering into eachothers ears, I stare in envy as Stablers hand slowly rises and lands on the top of her arm, gently rubbing it up and down as he turns to look at me. I stare with venom as he turns, whispers into her ear and walks out of the room.

Olivias POV

I watch as Elliott leaves, then I turn my attention back to Charles "ok, now its just us" I say sliding into a seat next to the table to his left. I can see him raise his right hand and slowly rests it on the table. His left hand remains under the table, neither hand is cuffed. "so, lets start with your where abouts on the 20th of July, 2nd of August, 12th of August, 29th of August,  7th of October and the 13th of November, Last week."

he turned and looked me straight in the eye.

"four of those, I was on a date as you know,..and on the 13th I was on holidays in Georgia, and last date I guess i was at home"

"who was you on holidays with?" I replied sternly

"on my own, olivia, why are you talking like that huh?" he replied in a false tone.

I can feel my blood starting to boil, I got hot.

"you murdered 7 women, young, beautiful women you brutely raped, beat and tortured each one. branded them with numbers.."

"olivia, come on" he interrupted me "why would you say something like that...because if you had anything, you wouldn't be sat here in this room with me." he said standing and leaning over the top of me

"where did you get that scar, huh? because we checked the hospital logs and guess what? it was the day after the first murder? do you have a smart ass answer now, charles?" I partially shout circling behind him. "looks pretty fresh?"

he stands up, quickly backing me into the wall. he grabs my hands, and forces them against the wall. I gulped, and I hear the door swing open to my left..

"sit down now" Elliott shouted as he pushed Charles away towards the chair grabbing him by the shoulders forcing him to sit down. Then I felt his hand on my shoulder, it always makes me feel safe when he does that.

"guess what.." charles smirks "I. want. a .lawyer" I stand up, and walk towards the door, Elliott is at my heal his hand urging me as I open the door. "see you soon Olivia" Charles said. the next thing I know Elliott has him by the throat against the wall...

Elliotts POV

I stand there my hand around his throat I can feel him pushing and hitting me fighting for air, Liv is grabbing my arm..

"El...let him go...Elliott...El come on he's not worth it" she's pleading, 

but I cant find the strength to let him go.

"he threatned you Liv, you know what hes done"

by now she was standing between us, "she wants me" he says, taunting me, he laughs wrapping his arm around her stomach.

"get off me you creep" Olivia shouts elbowing him in the side. That was the final straw, I push Olivia out of the way as I throw Charles onto the floor.

Olivias POV

he's going to kill him! I throw my arms around Elliotts waist, "Ell..please...no..." I plead "dont lower yourself" I hear foot steps approaching as our Captain, Cragen enters, followed by Munch and Fin. Cragen helps me with Elliott as he kicks Charles in the chest, as fin and Munch grab charles and pull him from the blows. I help the captain drag Elliott from the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elliott and Olivia were called into their captains office later that day. they were told that they would both take leave until the mess was sorted out. they were both taken off the case.

Charles had to be set free due to Alexandra Cabot, the ADA, being unable to produce sufficient evidence to the judge at arraignment.

Alexandra Cabot, Tall, slim women, long blond hair and thin rimmed glasses, smart women with gorgeous blue eyes and a model like face.

'Let him go' they had been told.