02 - S u n n y

"When your life is normal, the same every day, the smallest changes could seem disastrous."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Y O U R   P O V

You trudge your way to Melody's, your mind inexplicably vacant as you ponder over what happened earlier. You hold your head with one hand, massaging your temples with the other. A simple accident, a push by a stranger that meant nothing.

But you know it was something. You just didn't know what.

The cold breeze nips at your skin, as you make your way to the familiar steps, guiding you to the one place that you could escape the hustle of life. Melody's.

You slightly push open the door, stepping in as you close it slowly as if not to wake anyone. The receptionist smiles, opening her mouth to greet you. You quickly shoot your finger over your lips, silencing her. You nod, smiling and mouthing a 'hi'. You suddenly feel a quiver on your front pocket. Plucking out your inexpensive phone from your pocket, you look at the notification and a smile creeps slyly to your lips.

Joo-sy: Gurl u r scaring me >.<

Joo-sy: R u ok??? 

Your head still spins desperately over the useless topic of the useless stranger. And since you wanted to cheer yourself up, you decide to have some fun. Your fingers dance over your screen.

You: imma comin

Joo-sy: ooohhh... r u? 😏

You facepalm yourself mentally, forcing yourself to remind yourself to give him a good lecture.

You: no... i'll be there

You: In 3...

As you text, you creep your way into the guitar classroom (which where you and Joo hang out until class starts), making sure to put your foot down as lightly as possible.

You: 2...

Joo-sy: ?

You hear a creak as he stands from his chair, you make out his footsteps as they get louder, nearing the entrance of the door to the classroom. You take quiet steps, as you sneak to the entrance of the classroom. He's there, walking to the doorway, eyes trailing down to his phone. He doesn't see you yet. You smile again.

You: 1

You glance up, ready to face him. His face contracts, as his eyes squint, still glued to the phone. He walks and bumps right into you. He stumbles back and looks up, eyes like moons as he stares into your irises. His hand clenches his shirt next to his heart. You hold your stomach in an attempt to lessen the pain you developed from laughing. His face is priceless.

His features seem to relax, eyes softening as he stands up, dramatically dusting his shoulders. He makes his way to you, eyeing you. He stops in front of you.