Arcobaleno

"You don't belong here, Sky Arcobaleno, or perhaps should I say, Vongola Decimo."
.
.
.
Tsuna cursed.

He wasn't getting anywhere. There was no point in him coming here, everything was fine. Byakuran was fooling with him—this was all just a sick trap. If this was a tactic to kill him, it was a much better, planned out method.

  That wasn't the case, he knew grimly. He was losing his patience at this point.

"You look worse than before, kora."

  Ah, Reborn and Colonello found him. He was a dame for a reason, wasn't he.

  He just wanted to go home to a fighting trio, his storm's sister and her poison cooking scaring the life out of him, to see the Kyoko-chan of his world one more time, and maybe, just maybe, continue his hectic life with his insane tutor.

  Were he to openly admit it, Reborn would never let him hear the end.

  A bitter smile. "It seems this body isn't used to the amount of flames I have."

  "What, kora?" Colonello, even after hearing the story at least three times, couldn't get it through his thick skull. He only understood that there was a new sky holder, and that Aria was safe.

  Reborn was more annoyed than ever, tempted to shoot the rain arcobaleno, but Leon remained in his normal state, blinking owlishly.

The arcobaleno were the only ones who had to know—it concerned their sky, of course. Ienari and the other guardians couldn't. That enough was understood. Tsuna heaved a sigh, leaning his back against the wall. The sound of Lambo and newcomer I-Pin running around the house was almost soothing to his ears, a small piece of home to some extent.

"Wait, kora, are you like, suppose to make sure the Decimo and his guardians are assembled, kora?"

"We've established that three times already," Reborn snapped, Leon quickly shifting into a gun.

Tsuna nodded, forcing a grim smile. "Something like that."

"Put the gun down, kora! I finally get it, kora!"
.
.
.
"I would like to run some tests on—"

"No."
.
.
.
"I really am grateful you stop by more often," Tsuna admitted, smiling.

"I should be thanking you for looking after my student," Fon said, sipping his tea. "I-Pin seems happy here."

"Lambo! Give it back!" Ienari screeched, running after the problematic lightning. Fon's student ran after the two of them, desperately trying to help the Sawada.

Lambo let out a hearty, arrogant laugh as he fiddled with Ienari's book. Tsuna sighed hopelessly, recalling similarly conspired events. With Fon seemingly amused, he relaxed and allowed the banter to roam the back of his mind.

"The young Decimo has harmonized with most of his guardians already, has he not?" the storm asked.

"I... think so," Tsuna shrugged. He could not remember how it felt before and after, given he'd really done it spontaneously because of Reborn.

Fon's eyes narrowed curiously, as though reading his mind. He was far too much like Hibari, albeit his personality a complete opposite.

Ienari had decided to join them, finally obtaining the partially ripped book from the obnoxious five-year-old. It unfortunately had to be his homework. He sulked as he knew he had to do it all over again later.

"Uh, what're you guys talking about?" he asked curiously.

"Have you harmonized with your guardians?" Fon asked curiously, an odd smile on his face.

Ienari stumbled on his words, glancing at Tsuna warily. Right, in Ienari's view, he wasn't suppose to know about that. But he then managed, "I... what?"

He was either feigning stupidity, or he actually didn't know what it was. Fon chuckled lightly, saying nothing.

"Ienari, did you invite Hibari-san and Sasagawa-senpai into the game?"

Using "game" was so much fun, especially because trolling Ienari was worthwhile. He wondered if Yamamoto was secretly doing the same to him and the other guardians.

"Hieee! No! It's all Reborn's doing!" he shrieked. "And it's not a game, Tsuna!"

Tsuna frowned. "But that's what Reborn said."

Watching his brother groan in defeat and slump onto the table was definitely worth it, he thought cheekily. He really would've liked having Ienari around in his world, he supposed.
.
.
.
"I'm here to make you a mafia boss."

Ienari bursted into skeptical laughter, internally dying with amusement at the infant's proclamation. It was a scam their mother fell for, indeed.

He regretted his internal mockery when he was kicked in the stomach.

Tsuna only sucked in a deep breath, standing awkwardly in disbelief and sudden fear. He'd woken up in the hospital to a crying Sawada Nana hugging him tightly, whispering a number of encouraging phrases to him, as though she'd almost lost him.

  She didn't lose him, she lost her real son.

  Sawada Ienari was exactly the person he was not expecting, a boy looking exactly like him, if not a little taller than he, and his stature somewhat more muscular than his—later learning he was in the volleyball club, it made sense.

  The body he occupied retained memories that he took as his own, subconscious relief and tears drowning his internal dilemma.

  The wound on his shoulder spooked him back to reality.

  He was a thirteen-year-old boy standing in front of a parallel version of his tutor. He felt a heavy lump in his throat, quietly excusing himself as he left for school first.
.
.
.
  "Why do you have that?" Reborn hissed, catching sight of the irritably familiar object hanging around the boy's neck.

"I am... the sky arcobaleno for the time being," he breathed, hesitating.

"Explain yourself, Sawada Tsunayoshi."
.
.
.
"Three arcobaleno on Sawada Ienari's side, and one on Xansus's, that's very fair," Mammon said idly. "But you're just a fake sky, you don't count."

His smile strained, fingers subconsciously brushing against the little orb around his neck. "What do you know?"

"How much?" the informant's lips curled beneath the cloak.

"You don't seem to trust me."

"I've only ever trusted Luce and Aria, boy."