Alone

Ara

We talk with Ashlyn for a while in the garden.We told things about each other and get to know her better and the other way around.

She told us that she is a dark angel and she has a lover who is no other but Yoongi. Ashlyn just wanted to know a few things about us for a start and then she would tell us everything  we need to know.But she told us to first try and find the answers ourselves.

•••
I was now at my room.Jena was in her room too.I told her that I want to read more about the angels but she wanted to take a rest at her room.

I sat on the bed and opened the book about angels again.

I wanted to read something about the mates of the angels. As Ashlyn said she and Yoongi were mates for a long time . Unfortunately she didn't tell us more about them.

I found the page containing the information and started reading.

Angels have mates.Mates can be two creatures of the same kind or they may be different. It doesn't matter what are they,the mate bond will eventually get them together. For most of them happen in their early years after they turn 18.When they turn 18,the bond between the two gets stronger and that's the time one of the two or the two of them could feel their mate.The power of the bond is one of the strongest in this world.You can feel your mate in different kinds of ways.

I looked under the text and there were written numbers.

1.You can feel sudden mood change from time to time.Becouse you feel the same way as your mate.If you are a human,you won't feel anything.

2.You would feel like are being pulled by invisible power to somewhere.Somewhere where your mate is.

3.The rarest example for the power of the bond is when you dream about them.Not the ordinary dream about how you see them but like you are looking their own eyes.

I gasped and closed the book and put it away.

No way.There is no freaking way I have a mate.But at the same time I'm feeling all of this written there.No it can't be possible. Also I stopped feeling that way and stopped dreaming when I got here.Thats not possible,it must be something else.I have to find it but now I want to clear my mind.

•••
I went to the dome at the top of the castle. It was evening and the sun was getting down.

I took a deep breath as I watched the town underneath me.It was beautiful.

I looked at the darkening sky and saw as one by one the stars came into view. I smiled to myself thinking that I was being strangely happy here.I felt happiness and I don't know why.

I heard someone's steps behind me and I immediately turned around to see who it was.

I was frozen on my spot as I saw him standing a few meters away from me frozen on his spot as me.

The little light that the sun was emitting made his hair look, at the end of the dark brown locks, golden.He wore a simple white dress shirt and dark pants. Simple but elegant.His hands got in his pockets as he approached me slowly.

"Beautiful,right."He said with a honey voice as he stoped next to me and looked beyond the court.I gasped.

"Beautiful?"I asked.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?"He was looking at the town and now I understood what he meant by saying that.

"Yes,the view is the most beautiful thing that I have ever saw here."I replied him and he chuckled.