More

Ara

Nothing.Completely nothing.

Since that accident on the field,the power, i had felt surrounding my body,havent come to say "Hi." I havent felt her and thats making me,strangely as i think it is,worried.Even more strange is that i feel hollow.

I feel blank.I feel like...no my body feels like it needs her to come back,to bring its power back and feel whole again.

i want to feel whole again and that thought is now scaring me.

Im scared because i want to feel her again i think i wont stop craving it. To appear with me again.

If i could just ma-...

"Ara?Hey,are you even listening to what im saying?"i blinked away my thoughts and looked up at Hoseok waving his hand in front of me."No.Not at all."he sighed and shook his head,looking tired of our whole day training.

"Sorry Hoseok, I think i went somewhere else in my head for a moment.Could you repeat yourself?"I looked at him pleadingly,but as the words came out of my mouth,he scoffed.

"For a moment?A moment?Seriosly Ara?You havent been paying attention to me and our practice all day long,you are clearly being distracted."he put his hands on his hips as he raised one eyebrow up,looking at me expectantly.

I looked at the ground touching my wrists."Im really sorry for that but its just,-"i looked at him,and then quickly to the other side.

"You can have trust in me,you know?Tell me whats bothering you,I might be of a little help."he dropped his arms to his sides and came closer to me.

I took a breath,thinking if i should be honest with him.I have been only honest with Jungkook from all of them,but i must start trusting the others too.It has been nearly ten months since im here.

I glanced at Hoseok and he gazed at me,waiting for me to say something.

I gulped.It was now or never.

"This power-"i started and saw his eyes getting a bit bigger than they already were."I havent felt it since then."He looked for a second confused but i saw him nodding.

"It hasnt been present again,right?"he asked and agreed with him.

"Thats the problem."I said and he froze.

He didnt ask anything.Simply standing before me and looking at me.

"Hoseok,i want to feel it back."I stepped close to him and his eyes followed my feet on the ground.

His eyes shifted green.

"How long have you felt that way,wanting to be like that again?"He asked but i surely saw him biting his lip out of nervousness.

I thought for a bit.Days? Has it been days or maybe for two weeks.I feel like it has been a month.

"Two weeks maybe."I said and he thought for a moment too.

''That means it will be here soon.If you feel its need that means she must be needing you too.We must be careful."I nodded and smiled gently at him.

"But we need to tell Jungkook about that and anytime you feel something not ordinary happening with you ,you should immediatly tell us.We dont know how it might reveal itself this time,it could be anything,you might even be able to shift,so there must be someone with you."he said and he was being completely stern while talking this.He even looked worried.But why?

And i might even shift.

I surely dont want this to happen when im alone.Hell i dont know what it would even feel like.Will it hurt?