September 8, 2018

Hey guys! It's been a minute.

I guess you can say life has been wild since i last made an online diary.

I'll add updates about what has happened here and there, and eventually the full story will be on here, but youre gonna have to read to find out.

I moved from my toxic hometown to a new town and new school. I finished up my first week yesterday, and I already have friends and acquaintances. It's a much larger school than my old one, but thats still cool. I get to know more people and theres so much more opportunity there. I'm having fun!

So today, in about 2 hours from writing this, I'm meeting my long distance boyfriend. He actually lives in the same state as me, he's just about 100 miles north from me. He's currently getting ready as I write this. In the next entry I'll tell you how it went.

His name is Jake and we met online. He used to live close by to my hometown, but we never talked until he moved farther north. We started talking and fell in love. Today will be our first day meeting, so that's pretty cool.

I'm a junior now. I finished up my sophomore year at an Alt. Ed in  my hometown. The environment there was really toxic, and I'm still trying to recover from the trauma that happened last year. But I'm doing better everyday and I have Jake to help me out now.

I came to terms with my gender identity. To me I'm just Sierra, I'll be who I want to be and there's no label that fits me. I'm just comfortable with myself and who i am, and I don't need a label to define me or my gender. I'm just Sierra, and I like that.

A few of my friends are coming over a little later today to meet my boyfriend. They want to make sure he's a good fit. I appreciate their concern, but I still love him no matter anyones opinion on him. 

The friends that are coming over are Freshman. I've basically adopted them and I'm showing them the ropes of High School. Right now they're caught up on Freshman things. Boys, girls, drama. Soon they'll realize that doesnt matter. They need to focus on school. But for now they'll continue to do Freshman things. And thats okay.

My step brother is asleep in his room currently. My dad remarried. Me and my step brother are really close. I'm glad I have him. He's gay and hilarious. He's also really protective and he's gonna make sure Jake doesn't hurt me. I know Jake won't, but my brother has to still give that brother talk about how you dont hurt his little sister. It's a sibling thing.

My dad was kinda being a dick today. He screamed in my face but my step mom told him there was no need for that, so he apologized. My step mom still lectured me on what me and my dad were arguing about, but she also corrected my dad when he stepped out of line. I appreciate her for that.

I still have dreams about my old house. It didnt take me long to adjust to my new surroundings, but i still have dreams in the setting of my hometown. Hopefully that'll stop soon. I hate that place.

Anyways, I'm gonna go for now. That's all I really have to say for today. I'm gonna try to write as much as I can. 

Peace out!
-Sierra