Rules Of This Community

These are the rules you must follow if you want to not be blocked or reported while on my entire account. This includes messaging me or someone you found through my account(books or me personally), commenting and so forth.

1.) Respect people's freedom of speech.

Even if someone's opinion does not agree with yours, please do not threaten, attack or berate them. If someone's words are harmful, abusive or threatening, contact me and report them. Do not engage with threatening individuals. But just because someone has an opposing opinion does not mean we should attack them. If you are genuinely curious as to why they said what they said have a civilized conversation...Please. And for people who do not agree with me or other participants on this account, please feel free to ask questions or to voice your opinion. As long as you keep your words from becoming abusive or bullying.

2.) Do Not Disclose Your Personal Information

Do not comment your address,full name, school, place of work or any other personal information on this account. If you must, please only do so over private messaging.DO NOT put yourself at risk by publicly disclosing your private information.

3.) Do Not Abuse Fellow Readers

As stated above you will be blocked and reported if you threaten, bully or use abusive language toward ANYONE. Whether they agree with the opinions stated here or not, no one deserves to be abused. This is a positive place,do not ruin it for others.

4. Don't Be Shy!

This is a place of kindness and acceptance. If you want to share something, please do. If you want me to share something through the book, please just pm me and I will include it.

Remember if you are breaking any of the first 3 rules you will be blocked and reported. Please do not take your anger out on other people. I'm not some pretty pink little fairy princess but I believe that life is just easier if we are all tolerant when it is needed. Thank you for taking time to read this. Love you!