°MAID CH'1

Kim Taehyung .

“ sir, your maid is here. She arrived about 15minutes ago ” one of my penthouse security said as he follow me step in the penthouse. I nodded as a reply to him. I take off my tie and fold up my shirt sleeves as I walk to the living room. But guess what. I become such a statue the moment i saw a girl with blond hair, long attractive legs with that damn smoking hot face and her big doe eyes.

“ damn girl you're so beautiful ”
I accidentally said. Which makes her change her face expression to a confuse one.
“ excuse me sir? What did you said? i didn't really heard you just now ”
She said as she flash me a little smile. Damn don't do that. You're so cute.
“ ah nothing nothing. So you are Lisa right? Lalisan Manoban? ” I replied. All the thoughts of how beautiful she is I kept it all to myself.

“ yes that's me, mr Kim ” she nodded with a reply. I flinch a bit when she called me ‘mister kim’. I sound so old ya know.
“ so you sure you wanna be my wife? ” she look at me, shook. Wait, damn.
“ I mean, my maid. are you sure? ” I run my eyes from keep looking at her. “ yes I'm 100% sure mr Kim ”
I nodded. Well, whats wrong with a beautiful girl be a maid to such a hot boss like me? Auch i love complimenting myself.

“ okay miss manoban, if that's how you gonna play. follow me, I'll show you your room ” As i walk, i could hear her little footstep following me.
“ oh come on. faster please. here, walk with me ” I said when i noticed that she is walking so far away from me. She then fasten her steps. Now, she is right beside me. Okay, although she is tall, she still lower than me.
“ so you can call me Taehyung. i don't like it when people call me mr. Kim. I'm not my father and that nickname makes me feels old ”

I said as she chuckles. Oh my god, she is really really cute, i could pinch her cheeks.
“ roger that captain taehyung ”
“ good girl ” i said as i give her a little smile. Nah, i don't usually smile.
“ here we are ” I said when we arrived at Lalisa's new room. She gasped.
“ oh my god. Are you sure you didn't give me the wrong room? It's like soooooo big in here! Im just a maid to you ” she said, still in goosebumps. Now its my turn to chuckles.

“ dear, this is the 2nd smallest room in this penthouse and yes I'm sure i give you the right room little girl ”
I replied after I've done chuckling hard just now lol. She's cute, i can't lie. But at the same time, she is so hot. Like how the hell. Its either cute or hot but she has both anyway.
“ so I'll get going. By the way I usually eat dinner at 8pm ” I said while stepping out from her room.
“ noted sir! ”

How cute.

Lalisa Manoban .

“ yay done! I hope he likes it or else I'm gonna get fired on my very first day. fiuh. he seemed kinda nice but people outside keep calling him arrogant? is that even possible? ” as i busy talking to myself, i finally here footsteps coming from my back. I turned to the footsteps direction. There is Taehyung, he is walking with another guy. Damn it I'm glad i cooked extra dinner tonight.
“ good night sir! Your dinner is ready ” I said with a little smile.

“ ouhhh taehyung, is this her? ” the other guy spoke as he smile to me. I smile back to him, of course.
“ yes this is her, Lalisa this is Park Seo Joon and Seo Joon this is Lalisa Manoban ” now taehyung is talking. More like introducing me to his friend.
“ nice to meet you Seo Joon ssi ”
I said sweetly. Wow he is such a handsome guy, just like Taehyung.

“ nice to meet you too Lisa. Now let us all have dinner shall we? ” Taehyung nodded as the two of them walk to the dining table. While me walk towards the kitchen living them together.
“ she is very beautiful up front ” I heard Seo Joon said those line. Well I can't help but smile. Hehe i guess korean people are really the types of love to compliments others.

{ TO BE CONTINUED }

huwa hi guys 😭 I'm very very very sorry for being silent for almost a year 😭 I'm so busy with studies 😭 but here i am now! I promised to updates more if i have freetimes 💗 do vote and comment or I'm not gonna updates hehe. Enjoy! 💜