Don't Leave me

~A/n: Ohmygosh I'm almost to 100 reads on this book! TYSM! You've made me feel like the happiest girl ever! Thank you for reading this book <3 ~

Zac was packing his bags again. He has barely been home because of filming and it was really getting to me. I was home alone over 90% of the time. I wanted to settle down and maybe start a family, but not if he keeps leaving.

"Zac, are you seriously leaving again." I said with my arms crossed.

"I have to Y/n." He said putting the last shirt in his suitcase. He zipped it up and walked over to me. When he went to hug me I moved away. "Seriously Y/n? It's my job! What do you want me to do stop acting?!"

"No, but it would be nice to see you more than once every two weeks!"

"Y/n! It's been like this for about a year and you're just now having a problem with it!?" He said starting to raise his voice.

I hated it when he raised his voice at me. 

"Sorry you being gone every week to make out with a girl is kinda hard! I'm not just now starting to have a problem with it, but it's getting harder!"

"Not like they mean anything to me!? But apparently you can't trust that! Or handle my job! So why are you even here?" He said, his voice cracking up.

"Its not that! I trust you, and I'm okay with you being an actor. Zac you don't understand." I sat on the bed feeling defeated. "I love you Zac, I want to settle down and what not but I cant do that alone." I felt tears swell in my eyes. His back was turned to me and I saw him loosen up a bit. He slowly moved over to me.

"Y/n, I'm sorry . . . I wouldn't be gone as much if I could choose it. Maybe I can take a small break after this movie."

"But like you said....you can't control it."

"Y/n -" He said, taking my hand, rubbing it gently.

"No, Zac you're right. This is your job and there is nothing you can do about it. You'll always be gone...you'll always be filming." I said raising my voice a little as tears poured down my cheeks.

"Y/n don't say that-" He said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"What's going to change, Zac? What will be any different in the future? You'll never have time for me." I cried standing up now. I went to my closet and this time it was I who was making my bags.

"Y/n . . . .y/n what are you doing?" He said in a low voice.

"Leaving . . ." I cried. The tears kept coming and my heart was broken. I knew it was wrong of me to make him chose between me or his job but I wanted to see if he'd come after me. If he really loved me

"Y/n, No!" Zac almost shouted grabbing both of my arms.

"Let go of me!" I say, trying to get away.

"No, Y/n you can't leave!" He said, tightening his grip on me. 

"Zac, zac stop! You're hurting me!" I cried. He stiffened and loosened his grip on me, letting go. I could see the sorrow and pain in his eyes and it broke me. I wanted to forgive him and just stay but I wanted to see if he'd come after me. I grabbed my back and started to walk out of his apartment. It was very quiet until he spoke to me, his voice cracking and sorrowful.

"Y/n....please." 

"No, Zac." I said softly, a hot tear running down my cheek.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry. Please...please forgive me!" He said, crying now. He grabbed my hand staring in my eyes so that I could see how hurt he was.

"No, Zac. I-I'm sorry." I cried. He caught his breath and let go of my hand. "Sorry that I let myself love you." I knew I shouldn't have said that. I KNEW I should just forgive him..but my pride wanted to test him and I felt like I had ripped his heart out. He looked at me stunned. I gave him one last look, tears streaming down my face and I shut the door behind me. I only walked a couple feet until I collapsed onto the floor, sobbing until there were no more tears to cry. 

"What did I just do." 

~A/n: Ohmyword, guys this made me cry so hard while writing it :'(  Don't forget to hit that star on your screen and comment if you enjoyed this :) ~